Chained Gorgeous

Boyspussy is a famous tag in Ao3 but I couldn't find any vegaspete fics so I wrote this one.  This isn't for everyone so if you don't like it, stay out of it.

Vegas entered the room where he chained Pete to his bed. It has been two days since Vegas kidnapped Pete from the main family, the gorgeous omega bodyguard has always made Vegas shiver with desire. So when he got the best chance, which was a war between both families he kidnapped Pete with no second thought. Of course, Pete didn't surrender first but Vegas forced Pete into submission with his pheromone. For the past two days, Vegas controlled himself from touching the omega. He wanted the war to calm down a bit, he wanted every possible distraction to end so he can enjoy Pete as much as he can.

After chaining him to the bed on the third day he decided to go back to the main family. Pete was cursing and screaming, his face was flushed red with anger. Vegas smirked, walked back, and sat down beside Pete. He ran his long veiny hands through petes face. Pete got confused and stopped cursing. 

Vegas trailed his hands gently through his perfect jaw to neck and then again down to his perked nipples.

"Hmmm" an unexpected moan slipped petes lips and he startled himself. A cold shiver went from Vegas's hand to his cock. 

Pete shivered under the huge amount of pheromones that came out of Vegas. He felt slick gushing out of his pussy. Unconsciously he yearned for the huge bulge of Vegas inside him. 

Vegas could only think of one thing that was Pete. He previously arranged to go to the major family house but he can't go there with the huge bulge of his that is pulsing to go inside the dazed omega with wet panties.

Pete looked up to vegas' face with tears running down his face. The pheromones around him were overwhelming and he knew what was going to happen next. His pussy was clenching on nothing and slick made his panties completely wet, the fabric sticking made him uncomfortable. So he tried to spread his legs so that the fabric won't glue on his pussy. But Vegas took this as a sign that the omega is ready for his cock. His eyes turned dark, he grabbed both of Pete's legs and placed a bite on the inner thigh. The unexpected act of Vegas made Pete let out a little squeal. 

Head in between Pete's legs, Vegas was able to see the wet panties of Pete and the sweet scent of his slick that was already running down the thighs made him drunk. Vegas ran his tongue through the slick to the fabric. He licked the wet piece of clothing and it made Pete shudder in pleasure.

It was Pete's first time. He never had someone lick his pussy. Even though he knew he shouldn't do it with Vegas, he couldn't help himself from moaning to the tongue working on his pussy.

Licking for a minute or two, Vegas felt irritated with the clothing so he tore it down. The sight that awaited him was a big pink pussy wet and messy for him to eat.

He didn't hesitate anymore, he couldn't honestly. He dragged Pete closer by his legs and buried his face into that wet heaven. 

"ahh…v-vegas… ohhh"  Pete began to scream which only made Vegas dig deeper into that hole with his tongue. Pete flinched and arched his back. Vegas's nose and mouth were basically in his pussy. Pete tried so hard to press his moans down. His pride was hurting but another side of him wanted his cunt to be on Vegas's face forever. 

Pete's cunt was delicious for Vegas, perfectly made for him. He stretched and found Pete's clit in no time. He sucked on the clit which made Pete haul in pleasure. His pussy clenched down on the tongue. 

"... Mmmm right there…" Pete gasped as he neared his orgasm. Vegas could feel it coming so he suddenly took his face off from Pete's pussy. . 

Pete let out a disappointed cry which made Vegas chuckle. 

" You want so bad baby? Hmm? Do you want my tongue again? " 

Vegas asked while slowly rubbing the clit with his thumb. 

Pete's mind was again back to the pleasure, he forgot his pride or whatever. 

"y-yes… I want it in my pussy…" 

" oh fuck baby… I'm gonna break your pussy so good today." Vegas laughed and put two of his fingers inside his wet cunt. 

Pete gasped and wiggled on Vegas's fingers. 

A little deeper, faster, harder … that was all going on his mind.

Vegas realized that and trusted his thick fingers into it faster. The sound Pete's wet cunt made was music to his ears and it encouraged him to add another finger.

Three huge fingers inside him, thrusting harder at an animalistic speed was all Pete could ever ask for. Slick gushed out on each thrust which Vegas made sure to lick clean.  

Pete clenched his fingers a few more times until he squirted a large load with a loud moan. 

Vegas's hand and chest got drenched in the fountain of his juice. After thrusting his fingers a bit slower, he slowly pulled it out. He licked his fingers clean with great enthusiasm and looked at Pete. Pete's eyes were closed, he was panting, sweat running down his temple, legs shaking but it was still spread out. 

Vegas gulped, staring at the very messy pussy. He slowly removed his clothes first and then Pete's shirt. He rubbed petes nipples with his thumbs and it made Pete shudder. 

Then he positioned himself in-between Pete's legs.

"Come on Pete … you have to pleasure me too… don't fall asleep now the night is long"

He earned a small yes from Pete and Vegas knew that moment that Pete is now his, and only his. He was never going to let the major family or any other take Pete away from him. 

He rubbed his cock a few times and slowly put the head into petes cunt.

*I am dead btw

My Ao3: Lili40040723
I have another ongoing VP story there.