Muichiro One-Shot + Fluff: Unfair

Word count: 340

Other books: Butterflies Shinobu Hcs

Please note that this will probably not be up to date, for some books might be deleted, renamed, or new books might be made.

☁ You had to train with Sanemi, the wind pillar today. Now, Sanemi isn't the first person you think of when it comes to training. But, everybody else was either busy with work or had to train their tsuguko. Everyone knows Sanemi for his short tempered personality and intimidating appearance, and somebody like that is bound to get whatever they want.

 ☁ But, you are oddly unbothered by him, and that really makes him mad. And when he's enraged during training, he tends to be more... rude and biased.

...

" What the hell was that?! That isn't how you do it!"

"Shinazugawa, I know what I'm doing. I don't need you correcting me."

"Well it doesn't seem like you're doing it right. Plus, your feet aren't in the right place! And you think you're smarter."

...

☁ You had to sit there with him for 2 hours STRAIGHT before you could go, because you "weren't doing it correctly." even though you were sure you had everything right.

☁ And every minute, he became more and more aggressive and unfair before someone finally decided to step up.

☁ He overheard Sanemi yelling at you for getting hit so quickly. He decided to watch to see what you were really getting wrong.

☁ Truth is, you were doing everything right and the best you could. He could tell that Sanemi was yelling just to yell.

...

"Hey, Shinazugawa. I don't think M/c is doing anything wrong. Their feet and hands are proportioned right, they're holding their sword correctly and they're doing their best. So maybe you should think about what you're getting incorrect, because they're in the right." Muichiro protested as he gently grabbed your shoulders.

...

...

...

...

☁ Yup. This was awkward. Surprisingly, Sanemi left you alone after that. And he started to question his training routine also.

Anyways SLAY MUICHIRO TELL HIM