Muichiro Fluff: Blood Demon (C)a(r)t (Day 1 and 2)

Before we start, I really want to thank the user TANGELDUP for giving me so much motivation to continue this book. I was actually thinking about deleting all my stories until this lovely user started commenting and voting on my story so much, that I can't even keep up with my notifications. Thank you so much, and I wish the best for you.

Sadly, I'm only uploading one chapter per day until the weekend. This week, my weekend starts Friday!

This one is my favorite... I don't think i've ever told yall but i LOVE RAGDOLL CATS LIKE NO JOKE. I LOVE THIS PICTURE OMG

Sometimes I forget to do the word count, if I do forget, please tell me LMAOLMAO

Muichiro One-Shot + Fluff: Blood Demon (C)a(r)t

Word Count: 603

"M/c-Sama! We need you ASAP! It's important!" yelled your Kakushi.

"I'm on my way!" You exclaimed as you grabbed your Nichirin Sword and darted out your room and outside your estate.

"What?! What is it?!"

"Look at Tokito!!" Mitsuri squealed, jumping up and down.

oh

My

GOD

☁︎ Muichiro, the one dearest to you, is a... cat.. thing.

"PFFFFFFT.. MUICHIRO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU??" You laughed as you walked towards him, pinching his cheeks.

"I.. got hit with a Blood Demon Art."

...

"HOW DID YOU GET HIT MUICHIRO? you asked.

"Well.. I kind of unprofessionally tripped while I was trying to dodge, and unluckily got hit." 

"YOU'RE SO CUTE OH MY GOD...I WANT YOU TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVERR..."

"please no."

"Sorry to say this M/c, but Tokito is only going to be this terrifying cat creature for a week only! The bad thing is, he'll get distracted and scared way more easily!" Shinobu added.

"Wow Shinobu. For someone who is scared of furry animals, you sure do know a lot about cats." Uzui responded.

"Haha! Shut up."

....

Day 1 (Today): Tuesday, February 2nd, 1915 

Training time

☁︎ You decided to watch Muichiro train again for two reasons. To see how cute he looks in action and to keep an eye on this dingbat Honoka. You realized that he didn't really act the same while training. He seemed more timid and was kind of scared to land a hit on Honoka. I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶.̶.̶ ̶M̶u̶i̶c̶h̶i̶r̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶. Of course it was adorable and you'll use it for unnecessary blackmail in the future. You decided to walk up there and help him with his training.

"Muichiro, you seem frightened. Do you maybe need some help?" 

"Oh no! Sensei is alri-"

"Wasn't asking you. Muichiro?"

"I guess."

"Alrighty then! Honoka-chan, you're excused. Go get some lunch or something."

...

☁︎ Boy, was this training session a pain in the booty cheek. He didn't want to punch, nor dodge, or even work out. He was either too scared or didn't feel like it. You had to promise a punishment to get him to do stuff. Wanna know what that punishment is? No physical contact until you do your work. And you know Muichiro, so a punishment like that is bound to snap some sense into him.

Day 2: Wednesday, February 3rd, 1915

Lunch Time

"H-hello sensei! Would you like to eat lunch with me today?" Honoka asked while grinning.

"I was about to go eat with M/c."

"Oh! Forget about them, do something different with your life! Come on, sit with me!"

...

☁︎ You were waiting outside for Muichiro to come out to eat and cloud gaze with you, but he wasn't out there yet. So you went back into the building in search for him. To your surprise, you say Muichiro uncomfortably sitting down with Honoka, and once he saw you, his ears IMMEDIATELY SHOT UP AND IT WAS ADORABLE.

"Hey! Muichiro! Watcha doing?"

"Nothing. And I want to leave."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

"W-wait! S-sensei!"

"Shut up Honoka."