Muichiro Fluff: Diseased ( Part one )

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HIM SO MUCH PLEASE MARRY MY MUICHIRO...

Lmao I know I said this would be a one shot but nah.

Muichiro One-Shot + Fluff: Diseased

Word Count: 553

☁︎ You and Muichiro hangout a lot. It can range from simply eating together to going on missions. You guys hang out so much that Muichiro came out with a "disease".

...

"And I slayed the demon so quickly! I didn't even have to try! Isn't that so cool?!" Mitsuri yelled excitedly as she stuffed her face with Omurice.

"Yes, but slow down. You're going to throw up if you keep eating so fast."

"Sorry Iguro~ It's just so good!"

☁︎ Both of their heads quickly darted to the right when they heard the door slide open. When realizing it was just Muichiro, they both calmed down.

"Oh Tokito! You scared me! Don't do that!" Mitsuri exclaimed while she gently put her bowl down.

"Sorry. I just need to tell you something." Muichiro said, moving closer to her.

"Well, yeah? What is it?"

"I think i'm sick."

"Why didn't you go to Shinobu? Why do you have to bother us?"

"IGURO! That's not nice! Maybe he has a reason! Now, how do you feel? Tell me right away and i'll try to contact Shinobu as soon as possible to see if she's got time!"

"Well.. You know M/c, right?"

"Yes, I know M/c." Mitsuri and Obanai said in unison.

"Oh, well whenever we hangout together, my face becomes really red and I become very hot. My heart also starts beating really fast and I have this weird feeling in my stomach. I think I might have a heart attack."

...

☁︎ Before he knew it, Mitsuri and Obanai starting bursting into laughter.

"No! No! You're not sick! Hehe.. you're just in love!~" Mitsuri teased as she continued laughing.

"...what."

"Oh? You don't know what love is? Love is when two (or maybe more that's on you) have attraction to one another!" Explained Mitsuri.

"Oh. So that's what it is," His face became bright red. "thanks. Sorry for disturbing you guys." Muichiro then walked off.

...

What Muichiro is thinking:

I.. love them?

so that's what that feeling is.

love.

It's confusing, really.

I don't know what to do..

Maybe I can get Tanjiro to help. 

You:

☁︎ You knew you had the HUGEST crush on Muichiro. But you couldn't tell if he liked you back. So, you got advice from the gossiper of the group, Gyomei.

"Hey, Himejima?" you asked.

"Oh, hello youngling! Is there anything I can do for you?" He responded, crying as usual.

"How do I ask someone out?"

...

"Pardon?"

"How do I ask someone out?" you repeated.

"Who are you trying to ask out?"

"Muichiro."

☁︎ Uzui who was walking by stopped in his tracks, and made his way over to you.

"You know kid, when you're asking someone out, you gotta be flamboyant about it. Thanks Himejima, i'll take it from here."

"How do I do that?"

"Well, you can give him some Simmered Daikon dressed with some Sweet Miso, we all know he likes that!"

"Oh. Okay! Thanks!" You yelled as you ran off.

Muichiro: 

"Good evening, Tanjiro. I need your help." Muichiro asked.

"Oui? What is it?"

"Well, I think I uhm... like someone?.."

☁︎ Both Tanjiro and Nezuko darted up in excitement!

"YOU DO?! WHO IS IT! I'LL HELP YOU!"

"It's M/c."

"OH WOW! AWESOME UH... LET'S SEE, I BELIEVE THEY LIKE F/F (Favorite food)"

"Oh. Yes, I forgot, I'll make them some. And maybe i'll take them cloud gazing. I dunno. Well, bye."

"UH wai-"