《ʟᴏᴏᴘs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ》

Another moment of silence crawled between all of you, even the twins and Yashiro. Your eyes were widening, glueing onto Mitsuba's. How can someone scream so loudly? He suddenly looked down at the ground beneath you, he was clearly uncomfortable. Deafening silences are common when you're arguing with people who just barged into your home and killed your beloved pet.

Looking at each other was boring for Tsukasa, so he decided to slap Mitsuba.

"What was that for?!?!??" Mitsuba cried.

"Come onnnnn, let's go already, there's no spice in this!!!" Tsukasa whined, while casually rolling his eyes.

He suddenly banged his head with his hand.

"Oh I'm sorry, Mitsuba. I just remembered that you're now wonder number 3, so the girl should leave," he beamed as if he was doing something that would save the world.

"Please call me a Y/n AND NO I AM NOT LEAVING!" Your tone of speaking changed from an elegant voice to a howl.

"And give me Mitsuba back!! Your not taking him with you, I'll leave with him!" Kou interrupted.

"THANK YOU!!! AND PLEASE DO SO," the end of your lips curled into a smile.

"We have FINALLY agreed on something, ok Yashiro, let's go!" Amane grabbed her hand and pointed it to the mirror they entered.

"Oh Amane!! Your wrong. Five out of six have agreed," Tsukasa stated.

"Uhmm actually four, I am now number three so...can I just stay here?" Mitsuba suggested.

"Again, I am NOT leaving!!" You repeated.

The exact same argument came back. No ideas were leaving anyones mouth untill..

"How about you just share the rank?" Yashiro smiled and said sweetly.