《ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ》

You dug all of your memories out of your brain but you could hardly remember.

"I'm not really sure, Tsuchigomori-san told me that I was watering the school flowers and I sniffed one, and next second, dead, I'm not really sure honestly."

"Oh, well I guess remembering how you died is quite hard," Mitsuba replied, wearing a straight face.

Your eyes were on his awkward pink ones. A few seconds later, you questioned, "Why did you ask?"

"I don't know, I guess I was curious," he replied

Both of you then stood close to each other in silence. There was now something stuck on your mind, how did Mitsuba die?

You were walking around the school as usual but Mitsuba came too since he refused to be left alone. There was a bustling crowd, blocking the lockers and the relentless chatter filled the hallway. Mitsuba stepped closer to you, he didn't want to get lost.

You heard some giggling and chatter outside so you went to see. Even if both of you fled the groups of people, Mitsuba was still holding onto your arm, he was acting very different today.

"Mitsuba... my hands hurting! Your squeezing it too much!" You kept repeating, scolding him but he refused to let go. Why was he suddenly being like this?

As you stepped outside, the cold air drowned your skin. Brightly, sunbeams shone onto the grass, making each strand look like they were made out of emeralds.

On the floor, near a group of flowers, a familiar girl was laying on the floor as if her soul was sucked out of her with Amane-kun looking extremely worried next to her.