《ᴘᴏɪsɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴀsʜɪʀᴏ》

"YASHIRO! WAKE UP!" Amane-kun yelped, breaking the deafening silence.
At this point, Mitsuba was trembling, he looked as if he was about to die of shock. A very weak looking Yashiro mumbled "that flower..." her shaky, pale hand pointed to a plant curtained with colourful, velvety petals.

The confusion was snatched from your brain. It came running to you. The memory. You remembered again, but only faintly. 

You found your legs dragging you quickly towards Yashiro and Amane-kun and your hands dropping Mitsuba. He whimpered quietly but then ran after you. Yanking the flower out of the soil, the strong, horrible smell of the it engulfed your senses, making you feel dizzy.
"It's not as strong as I remember, I think she might be ok," you stated, your face chalk white.  Quickly, you dragged the dangerous flower away from your face, saving yourself from being affected.

"Well..how do we save her?" Amane-kun questioned.

"I'm not that sure. But there has to be a cure!" You replied, slightly worried if what you said wouldn't be true.

Amane-kun look slightly more relieved, although he was still sweating. He slowly lifted up Yashiro in his arms and left.
There was only one person that could help.
Tsuchigomori-sensei.