AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Dear Readers!

Finally today my Third book has also ended. Thank you to all for reading my book. I am so much happy today. It was so much fun and interesting for me to to write a book on a king and a slave with a touch of dark romance. 

I hope I succeeded in creating a prefect atmosphere of old times and I did not disappoint the readers who read my book. I hope you all are satisficed with the ending as well. 

Thank you to all the readers who regularly voted and commented on the chapters. If you had not voted or commented then I don't think I would have been able to finish the book. Thank you to my silent readers as well. I hope you will be voting next time because it shows your support and appreciation. 

Today, when I am marking this book complete, the book has 32.8K reads, 2.32K votes and 712 comments as till now. I hope these increases with time. 

If you are reading this note then it means that you have read my whole book. I would really appreciate and would be really thankful, if you write a review of my book on my message board. I know I am not asking for something big. 

If you want to know about the books that I will surely write in future then follow me on Instagram or Wattpad. My Instagram id is written in my bio. 

Thank You once again and this is my Final Goodbye under this book. I hope that you will read my other books as well!

Goodbye!