078

Elena flinched when Aizawa wrapped his scarf around her and Katsuki. "Starting a fight the night after your exam? I'm happy to hear that you have the energy for that." Aizawa said, glaring at them all. "B-but I didn't do anythi-" Elena began before being interrupted by him pulling the scarf.

"You knew about it. Still deserves a punishment." Aizawa scolded, glaring at her. "Wait- Aizawa don't tie them up yet. I'm actually the cause of this." All Might said, making Aizawa glance at him questionably as the three students panicked. "You're the cause?" Aizawa asked in slight confusion.

"Bakugo was feeling guilty about the kidnapping and my retirement. He went onto the exam with that burden on his shoulders, and his inferiority complex just exploded out there. I never noticed so I ended up neglecting his mental state. It was my failure that led to their little fight." All Might told Aizawa. Elena glared at him.

"But you didn't even stop them! I told you to stop them multiple times, but noooo 'let's watch them kill eachother'" Elena said the last part in a high pitched voice. All Might sweat dropped as Aizawa glared at him.

Aizawa began thinking for a second before speaking. "Hmm...But letting them get away with breaking the rules isn't something I can do. There will be a fitting punishment." Aizawa said, looking at them.

"Who started it?" He asked. "Oh! I did! It was totally all my fault. I made Katsuki boom Midoriya's ass. Now can I get the fuck out of here because I didn't do shit?" Elena asked, looking at her guardian dumbfounded.

Aizawa glared at her before he sighed. "Who. Started. It?" He repeated. Katsuki tilted his head and confessed. "I did." Katsuki said as Midoriya mumbled. "But I also...got pretty worked up.." He confessed.

"See! I didn't do shit! Now pleaseeee let me go!" Elena said, pouting at him. Aizawa looked at her and sighed before thinking.

"You're all on lockdown. Four days for Bakugo, Three days for Midoriya, and two for Elena." Aizawa said. The reason he wanted to give her two days of house arrest was merely because he wanted her to rest after the exam. And because he simply needed a fitting punishment for not stopping Katsuki before it escalated.

"During that time, you'll clean the common area! Morning and Night! Elena gets a lighter punishment, so if I find out that you made her do too much, I'm giving you one day extra of house arrest. I also want written apologizes from you two." Aizawa said, pointing at Katsuki and Izuku.

"But why did I get house arrest?! Just because I knew?! That's bullshit!" Elena said, pouting as she sulked. Aizawa looked at her with light eyes before they turned red again. "And head to the infirmary before those injuries get worse! Don't rely on the old ladies quirk unless it's major! After that, head to sleep!" Aizawa finished, sighing.

"That's all. Now leave." He said and pulled the scarfs off them. "Everyone except for Elena." He said, making Elena continue sitting on the chairs. Katsuki looked at her with an apologetic smile before he walked out with Midoriya and All Might.

"Why did you give me house arrest?" Elena asked, looking at him in disbelief. "First of all, you can't expect that just because I'm your guardian, that you can get benefits. Second of all, I wanted you to rest these next two days before you go back to school. Of course, you will be getting information about the classes from me, in which I will send to you." Aizawa explained.

"Well the second one really compliments the first one." Elena said sarcastically and looked at him. Aizawa chuckled lowly before he sat down beside her.

"Well, I needed to speak to you anyways." Aizawa said as Elena looked at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked, needing to know more about the nightmares. "Eh, I'm fine. I only think about Junichiro on occasions, it happens when something reminds me of him, or the past. But the nights are the worst. It happens frequently, stupid nightmares." Elena explained, her mind going through the past few excruciating nights she's had.