Seeing Bella Again

Amazing cover
made by
-wintersoldier

I hate my mom for putting me in here. But I guess she had a good reason. I mean who screams so loud that you can become deaf? Who finds dead bodies? Me. A Banshee. The Wailing Woman. I guess it can be a good thing though. I mean my 'weirdness' gave me the power to tell when someone is about to die. Plus I can tell who is a supernatural creature.

I hate that I couldn't get out of this nut house to be at my sisters wedding seven years ago. Bella was always more like a mom to me then a sister, considering the fact my mom and Phil hate me. Bella should be around 26 now, but I know she isnt. I could feel her die and become immortal 7 years ago. So she looks around 18 or 19. I know she was turned 3 days before her 19th birthday. I am 16 now. I was put in this nut house when I was eight. I have been here for eight years, imprisoned for being different.

Today I am leaving though. The nut house deemed me 'mentally stable'. They haven't had to sedate me for a year because of me screaming at an ear-bleeding level. Dad, who I love and tried to get me out of being sent here, is picking me up to be with him. Mom didn't want me back.

Two guards burst through the door of my room. The bigger one of the two glared at me and spoke in a deep voice.

"Get packed and get ready to leave." He sneered. I then realized why he hated me so much, I caused him permanent hearing damage in his left ear. He glared and yelled. "Don't just stare, let's go!"

I grabbed my backpack and checked to make sure I had everything. Once I was sure I did I turned back around. The buff guard grabbed my upper arm harshly and pulled me out the door.

We made our way to the front office. Once we were there I saw my dad's shaggy black hair. I gave a smile and hugged him once my arm was let go of. He gave me a smile and gave me a hug, towering over my 5'1 frame at 5'8.

"You ready to go kiddo?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled. This is the most I have smiled in a long time. He gave me a side hug leading me out and helped me in his police car.

We drove home in comfortable silence with the occasional conversation here and there. We arrived home and Dad showed me to my room.

"You can get changed and I will drop you off at the Cullen's. I have to get to the station so I can't stay." Dad said.

I smiled. "Okay Thanks Dad."

He smiled back and shut the door. I looked into the closet and saw someone must have went shopping for me. It definitely wasn't Bella who shopped for me though. She was never that extravagant with clothes. I grabbed a navy blue dress with a brown belt and put on brown flats. I brushed through my hair quickly and went downstairs.

"Ready Dad?" I asked.

He nodded and picked up the keys. The ride was short and I was excited to see my sister again. Dad chuckled at the large grin on my face.

"We are here." He said pulling over at a beautiful glass house. I guess he saw the hesitation on my face. "Don't worry they are nice."

"Okay. Bye Dad I love you!" I called hopping out of the car.

He chuckled. "Bye sweetheart."

I knocked on the door. A man with blonde hair and golden eyes opened the door. Carlisle Cullen. Vampire. I heard the whisper in my head. I smiled nervously. He gave a friendly smile and opened the door.

"You must be Aurora. Come in. My name is Carlisle." He said smiling. I already knew his name though. The voice already told me his name. Wow. I guess it does sound crazy.

I walked in and immediately saw my sisters brown hair. I ran and jumped on her back. "Sissy!"

"Rory!" She said hugging me once I got off her back. I felt her cold skin and stiffened as the voice whispered to me. Vampire.

I knew Bella would be immortal but I guess I just wanted to deny it. She pulled away and smiled.

I started shaking and crossing my arms to get my body to feel warm again. It wasn't just Bella who made me feel cold. It was all the Supernatural in the room. Most gave off a sense of death. So much death.

"Are you okay?" Asked a lady with a heart shaped face and brown hair looking concerned. Esme Cullen. Vampire.

I wasn't going to answer though. I heard a bunch of whispers around the room. But I couldn't understand them. They got louder and louder. I let out an earpiercing scream that caused everyone in the room to cover their ears. I finally understood what the voices were saying.

Vampire. Wolves. Hybrids. Death.