A Banshee? The Volturi?

I finally stopped screaming once I heard the voices clearly telling me what everyone was.

"What the hell was that!?" A tan buff man with black cropped hair yelled. Jacob Black. Werewolf. The voice said.

Everyone looked at me confused. Bella put her hand on my shoulder.

"Rory? What was that?" Bella asked gently.

"A banshee scream." Said Carlisle. "I haven't heard one in a long time."

I gave a nervous look at him. "How did you know that?"

"A Banshee?" A buff man asked. Emmett Cullen. Vampire.

"A female spirit in Irish mythology. Seen as a omen of death. In legend a banshee is a female women who wails when someone is about to die." A bronze haired man spoke up looking at me. Edward Cullen. Vampire. Huh? So this is my sisters husband.

"They are real?" A blonde haired girl spoke up. Rosalie Hale. Vampire.

"I believed they were just legends told to the tribe." Jacob said.

"So she's a banshee?" Bella asked. "What does that mean."

"It means what it sounds like." I said. "I am a banshee. An Omen of death."

"Cool!" Emmett said picking me up and spinning me around. "Nice to meet you little sis!"

I nervously laughed. He was really cold.

"Why don't we sit down?" Esme asked.

We all sat down around the couch. They all went around introducing themselves properly, all giving me smiles. Alice got up and gave me a hug though, same with Rosalie which shocked everyone.

"So what can you do as a banshee Auntie Rory?" Renesmee asked. Renesmee is my sisters daughter and the hybrid the voice told me about.

"Umm... Well you heard my scream already. I can hear voices in my head telling me if you guys are supernatural or not and what your name is. Plus I can tell when someone I know is going to die. Like when Bella was turned." I explained.

"Wait, you knew I was turning?" Bella asked.

"Yeah...." I trailed off. "I could not stop screaming. I know how to control it now though. But today all the supernatural in one place made me freak out. Plus the older the vampire the louder scream."

"It's okay dear." Esme said giving me a side hug from her place next to me. I shivered a little but she was a little warmer than some others here.

Edward speed off really quick and came back with a jacket in his hand. He put it on my shoulders and I put my arms through. I guess he realized I was shaking.

"Thank you." I said to him giving a smile.

"It's no problem." He said flashing a grin.

"What do we do about the Volturi?" Jasper asked. Everyone turned to look at him. I looked at him confused.

"The who now?" I asked but was ignored. They ignored me and started talking really fast. All I could get out of their conversations were '...can't let.. find out.' '...Might...hurt...' and '...may....tell...'

"Okay answers please!" I exclaimed. "Who are the 'Volturi'? Why are you guys so worried?"

Everyone stayed quiet and seemed to be thinking on how to tell me about them.

"They are the closest thing our kind has to royalty." Edward says.

"I was apart of them a long time ago. They have no regard for human life." Carlisle said.

"When I was little they came for us because they thought I was an immortal child." Renesmee said.

"Immortal Child?" I asked.

"They are children who were turned into vampires. Very beautiful. They were turned at a stage were they could not be taught. A tantrum would kill villages. They could not learn and had to be killed." Carlisle explained.

"Okay so the Volturi are vampire royalty and don't care about humans?" I said clearing everything up. "Why would they care about me?"

"The main rule our kind has is no telling the humans." Rose said.

"But you didn't tell me." I exclaimed. "I knew because I'm a freak!"

"Oh sweety you're not a freak." Esme said hugging me.

"Thanks." I said hugging her back.

"Alice do you see anything?" Bella asked.

"No. I don't think they will know for a while at least." She said looking dazed and then snapping out of it.

"What happens if they do find out?" Sam asked.

"We fight for our new little sis." Emmett said.

"You guys barely know me but yet you're protecting me." I said.

"You're part of the family!" Alice said.

"Thank you guys." I said sincerely.

"If the Volturi do find out we will cross that road when and if it happens." Carlisle said.

"Carlisle's right only one month left of summer and then Rory, Nessie, and the pack have school." Bella said.

Me and Nessie groaned then looked at each other and giggled. I can tell I will get along with everyone.