All I want for Christmas

Au: modern day, alive Eddie

It was finally Christmas and Steve, Nancy, Jonathan, Eddie, and Robin gathered after a year of chaos and are now finally settling down for a nice Christmas at the end of this year. After the death of her best friend Barb Nancy has been hurt for years and hasn't gotten to fully recover. Jonathan was hoping this years Christmas would change her.

"Alright, that should be it"

Robin said as she sat down her last present for Nancy under the tree.

"Well then, let's see who's first"

Eddie said picking up a present and giving it to its rightful owner. About two or three minutes of this and everyone had their gifts. Everyone was excited, on the other hand Steve was confused. He had multiple gifts about the size of a child and was awfully concerned. Everyone started ripping open presents no matter if it was carefully, or ruthlessly.

In Robin's mind the one thing she was hoping for which was something other than socks. Really, she usually got them as a prank but it's started to get old, and boring. The first gift was a pin from her favorite band. She had an entire collection of pins on her backpack. On the inside of the small box was a ring, a nice one too. It had small details which seemed to have drawings of random things she couldn't make out. And of course, it was from Eddie. The only one who has time to buy fancy jewelry and expensive things like that.

In Jonathan and Nancy's mind they didn't care what they got, as long as it's fine with them. On the other hand... Eddie was specific about what he got. If it wasn't on his list he'd tell you he likes it then the next day you'll find him burning the gift. Nobody plays around when it comes to gifts for Eddie, they do not want to see him pissed off.

Steve looked around his gifts, he wondered what was first.

"So Harrington, what'd you think ya got?"

"Pft- a child?"

Eddie's jaw dropped

"How did you know!?"

Everyone's attention turned to him

"Eddie you put a fucking child in a box?!"

Robin yelled.

"Multiple actually... I knocked them out"

Every grunted and started yelling then Steve started tearing open gifts

"Well what're you waiting for? Find my kids!"

Steve yelled as everyone started opening the boxes.

Steve ruthlessly tore through presents, yelling out to see if the kids would awake.

"Steve!"

A familiar voice yelled. Steve drew his attention to that box and started tearing it open to reveal Lucas.

"Eddie who else did you put in a box?"

Steve asked.

"Uhm... let's see.. Henderson, Byers, And Mike... that should be it"

Steve facepalmed and started opening more boxes eventually finding the rest of the passed out children.

"Eddie what sense did you have to put kids In a box?"

Nancy asked

"I didn't know how else to gift them!"

"Dumbass.."

Robin shot at him

----‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was December twenty-sixth, the day after Christmas and Robin was up to no good. She thought for a moment, Steve has one more Christmas gift from Robin, exactly what he wanted and ever desired.

"Hey Nancy! I need you help"

Robin waked up to Nancy who was sitting on a bench in the school hallway.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I need to give Steve the most life changing thing ever.. and it's gonna require a strong person,"

Nancy shrugged and got up with the energy of a child as Robin smirked and pulled her along.

To find Eddie they would probably have to go around the entire school since he's constantly moving, then to find him before school was over? That would be a task. The girls searched far and wide until they finally got a hold of him right outside about to catch the bus home.

"Ok, so I'm gonna start a conversation with him then you come in from behind and knock him out, easy"

Nancy burrowed her eyebrows then she knew what Robin was doing and agreed with the process. Robin strolled right over to Eddie with her backpack strap thrown over her shoulder.

"Sooooo, Eddie... how was Christmas?"

Eddie shrugs

"I mean, it would've been better if Steve didn't yell at me but I guess that was my fault.."

Not to long later Nancy smacked Eddie in the back of his head hard enough he was knocked out. Robin picked him up and the two drove home in Nancy's car to avoid questions of why they had a passed out man with them.

At Nancy's place Robin pulled out three rolls of gift wrap and a peice of cloth to put in Eddie's mouth to keep him from speaking.

"Phase two, wrap the gift"

Robin said handing Nancy a roll as they started wrapping Eddie in festive Christmas wrap. Neither of them had any doubts on this plan, they both thought it was legal... maybe.

After half an hour of wrapping they finished. Robin put a small bow on Eddie's head and smiled getting ready to carry him put to the car before he stopped breathing. They quickly sped off to Steve's apartment before their product went bad. Robin ruthlessly knocked on the door and Steve answered half asleep.

"Late Christmas gift for a Steve Harrington,"

"That is me Ms. Wheeler... sadly."

Robin handed him his gift and without context the two girls left leaving Steve clueless on what just happened.

He hauled Eddie into his living room and lay him on the floor cautiously and sat next to him, confused and concermed. He went ahead and tore the paper off revealing a scared Munson.

"Eddie?"

"Steve?"

Eddie mumbled causing Steve to remove the cloth from his mouth. Eddie sat up at observed his environment then slapped Steve multiple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Did I really just get hauled here to be a Christmas gift?"

Steve nodded then stopped. He thought about it and apparently Eddie thought about it too. Steve touched Eddie's cheek and held him close.

He finally belonged to Steve. All alone in Steve's small apartment Steve thought it was the best, yet funniest Christmas gift he ever received. Still partially confused Eddie stood up with Steve following right behind him.

"Well Mary Christmas Harrington, I'm going home."

"But if I receive a gift doesn't that mean it's mine?"

Eddie stopped in his tracks and turned around coming back Steve with his arms folded.

"Fine, you win this one."

Steve smiled and without hesitation he kissed Eddie with pleasure standing under the tree. These two already know they didn't need to kiss under the mistletoe to seal their love. As long as they had eachother,

They would be completely fine.