𝕿𝕿𝕽𝕭: ch07, feelings don't understand time

ch.07: feelings don't understand time
song01: upp by zebra katz

07: feelings don't understand timesong01: upp by zebra katz

<thurgood 'good' longt>

Sunday
June 11
1 AM

part 1:
[makaveli]

𝕴𝖙 wasn't long 'til i found myself sitting off to the side somewhere. It's after midnight and I'm not usually up this late. Plus on the road, i didnt want to go to sleep— i just felt weird about Black. Something is off and nobody tells me shit.

I got up and started walking through the house looking for somewhere to lay down when I saw a familiar face across the way. I thought it was Thurgood, but he wouldn't be at a party. He definitely wouldn't be at a party thrown anybody we know. He only deal with certain people. I tried to follow this guy anyway, out of curiosity. He looked around and I caught a better glimpse of his face and it was definitely him.

I followed him out of the house and down the path to the beach where he stood, waiting, watching.

"What you doing here?" I asked him.

He didn't turn around yet. He stood still, watching the moon reflecting off the water. "I was sort of hoping to see you." He said.

I felt like it was a scene from a movie. I walked closer to him. "How did you know I would be here?" I looked up at him, "More importantly, why were you hoping to see me?"

My heart was thumping in my chest. He grabbed my hand and led me to a secluded spot behind some rocks and trees, "This ain't the hood. White people be having cameras everywhere." I said sternly, trying to convince him to put space between us. But, i knew he wouldn't listen. I was hoping he wouldn't listen.

One of his legs filled the space between my two, closing the gap that separated us. I could feel the warmth of his heavy body up against mine and his breath tickled my skin when he put his lips up against my neck. He exhaled, "yes. You are the best i ever had Makaveli." He breathed, finally responding to the question i asked over text.

I closed my eyes to keep myself calm, but it just accelerated energy that was flying through my nerves. The way his hand was tucked behind me, cradling my head and the other traveled up and down my leg, i felt like the nineteen year old i was when he first laid me down like nobody had before. Kissed me in places i had never even been touched. When he looked into my eyes, i remembered why i wanted it to be him who showed me what it was like to have all of me bare and vulnerable to another person. Every time i see him, i know nobody could ever have taken his place.

"I miss you." I mumbled, accepting his lips onto mine. He paused, looking into my eyes and staying there just like he had at the water, i was mesmerized by his long lashes that covered half of his heavy eyes. "I want you so bad." I grumbled, trying to pull him closer to me, but something was causing him to hesitate.