𝕿𝕿𝕽𝕭: ch03, woke him up

ch.03:
woke him up

03:woke him up

<sammy>

Monday
June 06,
2ish AM

part 1–
𝕬𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 the backdrop of a deep dark blue highlighted by the white steaks of the moon, Lonnie arrived at the beach house in Walled Lake shortly thereafter punching in the code to the door after walking up the tall flight of stairs to the rear entrance.

"Yo. Where you come from!" Sammy exclaimed, seeing his cousin walk into the living room where he was lounging on the couch.

"I was chilling with my brothers." He responded, "where everybody at?"

"They at Maverik's house. I wasn't feeling the vibes for real." He shrugged. "You aight? You been acting weird all day."

"I ain't been acting weird."

"Nah, actually, you been acting weird since before we even left Bama." Sammy watched his cousin as he stood up against the wall distantly. "You must ain't really want to come back."

"Nah, not for real." He admitted. "Shit so smooth and comfortable down there— then I come up here and am reminded exactly why I had to go. Niggas man."

Sammy nodded. "Why did you leave?"

"Another time?" Lonnie asked, receiving a smile from Sam, "Sam. I'm so serious."

"Nope."

Lonnie exhaled.

"You know, I never forgot you after you moved away, right?"

"Yes," Lonnie smiled, "You won't let me forget it."

"Exactly. You always been my favorite cousin from day one."

"Yeah, I know. And likewise, Sam." He answered.

"So, what happened today that got you all screwed up?"

"Too much."

"Well, start with what was the biggest problem?"

"Everything was equally huge Sampson."

"So basically you don't want to talk about it."

Lonnie moved deeper into the room, now resting on the arm of a couch. "No I do, I just don't like telling people my business."

"I'm not people, bro. I'm your favorite cousin."

"I know how you are nigga." He looked away, out the window at the darkness the blanketed the area. He huffed, "Fine, but don't come over here hugging me and shit." He put down his armor.

Sam nodded. "I'll stay in my seat and limit my empathy."

"Thank you." He stared at him sarcastically.