Fourteen

Hayley woke up she got up walked to the bathroom and she brushed her teeth she got in the shower for 20 minutes she stepped out she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her she put her hair in a ponytail and she put on a baby blue shirt t-shirt, black tight jeans, and she put on some baby blue sneakers she walked out her and Klaus's bedroom she headed to Miya's room she knocked on the door she said "I'm coming in" she walked in Miya was sleeping Hayley said "good morning angel its time to get up" Miya said "good morning mama wheres daddy?" Hayley said " its time to get ready lets go brush our teeth"

Miya said "ok" she brushed her teeth Hayley started her bath Miya got in Hayley picked out a baby blue dress and baby blue shoes 20 minutes later Hayley helped her get dressed and put her hair in a ponytail Hayley said "go downstairs" she walked out the room she knocked on Andreas door she said "I'm coming in" she walked in she said "good morning sweetie" Andrea said "good" Hayley said "go get ready" Andrea brushed her teeth she got in Hayley picked out a baby blue t-shirt, skirt, and sneakers Andrea got dressed Hayley put her hair in a ponytail Hayley said "follow me baby" Andrea said "ok"

they walked downstairs they walked out of the living room and in the kitchen Hayley saw Freya, Keelin, Elijah, Katherine, Klaus, Miya, Kol, Bonnie, Rebekah, Stefan, and Davina Hayley and Andrea sat down the chefs brought the food after 20 minutes they ate everyone talked Rebekah, Freya, Davina, Miya, Andrea, and Katherine would be spending the day getting ready Bonnie is going back to Mystic Falls for 3 hours Rebekah said "alright Hayley first thing on your schedule is hair" Katherine, Freya, and Amaya are Hayley's bridemates, Rebekah is her maid or honor they all went to the hair salon their stylists asked each of them what they wanted Hayley said "I guess some braids into a bun, Miya and Andrea will get just 2 braid" Rebekah said "I want it curled but like 2 braids coming from the middle got it"

Freya said "I want cut but then curled" Amaya said "I want a bun" Katherine said "I want my braids in ponytail" their hairstylist started working on their hair 2 hours pasted they finished they all loved their hair Rebekah said "next is nails and toes so come on" they paid and left they went to Perfection Nails they were asked what they wanted they told what they wanted after an hour they were done they loved it and left Miya didn't get acrylic nails she got her nails painted Andrea got acrylic nails Rebekah said "next is to get makeup done so come on" they went to Delight makeup they chose the color of the wedding theme for their makeup they paid and left when they got done after 4 hours pasted Rebekah said "okay guys next up is the dressed then getting to the ceremony its already 5"

                            At Hotel (TB)
Hayley, Rebekah ,Freya, Katherine, and Amaya walked in the room with their dress Hayley  put on her royal blue ball with flowers wedding dress and royal blue closed toe heels Miya put on her royal blue tulle dress and royal blue sandals Andrea put on her royal blue sheer dress and royal blue sneakers Rebekah put on her royal blue v neck ruffles dress and open toe heels Freya put on her royal blue v neck and royal blue open toe heels crisscross dress Katherine put on her royal blue v neck ruffles dress and royal blue open toe heels Amaya put on her royal blue cap sleeve and royal blue open toe heels

At Hotel (TG)

Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Stefan, and Marcel walked in the room with their tubs Klaus put on his modern royal blue tux, put a flower in the pocket, and he put on his royal blue shoes Elijah put on his set well royal blue tux, put a flower in the pocket, and put on his royal blue sneakers Kol put on his mage male royal blue tux, put a flower in the pocket, and put on his royal blue sneakers Stefan put on his Kasey royal blue tux, put a flower in the pocket, and put on his royal blue sneakers Marcel put on his royal blue Leonardo suit put a flower in the pocket, and put on his royal blue sneakers

________________________________
Hayley walked down the isle by Elijah while Miya is throwing flowers she saw Klaus looked at her with full of love she saw everyone they loved when she looked to the side of her once she reached the alter the priest said "We're all here today to celebrate the relationship of Hayley and Klaus and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publically recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today" then she said "Klaus, please take Hayley's hand and repeat these words I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love"

Klaus said "I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love" the priest said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" Klaus says "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" the priest said "By sharing your vows and exchanging rings here today you both have decided to share the rest of your lives. You are no longer two separate people but one couple together. This unity is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand. One, representing you, Hayley and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, Klaus, and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be"

Klaus said "Hayley, little wolf I never imagine getting in the whole marriage like my siblings have but you've changed my view on everything and for that I thank you for bringing joy, happiness, and our two beautiful daughters Andrea and Miya into my life I love you so little wolf I never would have imagined this life ever it seems like I fairy tale" Hayley said "Klaus, I never thought I would have a family I spent most of my life looking for one when I heard my family the wolves I thought you knew the answers but turned out you had my heart, the family I wanted, and the people who mean the most to me I thank you for giving methe family I wouldn't have imagined it does seem like a fairy tale but I love you"

Andrea handed the rings to them the priest said "Klaus do you take Hayley to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Klaus said "I do"  the priest said "Hayley do you take Klaus to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" Hayley said "I do"  

the priest said "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" Hayley kissed Klaus he kissed her it was a slow and passionate kiss they were officially Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson

hey guys I might update if I'm not satisfied with this being the ending I don't know yet but this is beautiful but do you guys like I've been uploading more?💗.