Thirteen

3 years later

Hayley woke up next to Klaus she said "good morning Nik" he said "good morning, little wolf" she said "ready for the day?" he said "no, but with you by my side"  they got up Hayley went to the bathroom along with Klaus they brushed their teeth she got in the shower for 20 minutes she said "Klaus hand me something to wear" he said "ok" it took him 10 minutes to pick something out he handed a red dress and some underwear and bra she put it on she grabbed her red sneakers and walked to her three year old daughter, Miya's room she got her ready

she headed to Andrea's she got her ready and they all walked downstairs Hayley saw Klaus, Freya, Keelin, Elijah, Katherine, Kol, Bonnie, Rebekah, Stefan, and Amaya Hayley said "morning" Stefan said "are we the only morning people around here" Hayley said "I guess so, Stefan" Hayley said "I going to miss you guys when you leave again" Keelin said "it's okay we are family we're bound to come back" Freya said "home we are always bound to each other" Klaus said "I've never felt so happy for my siblings Im going to miss you I haven't been apart for you guys for a lot only when I daggered you but I truly am going to miss you guys" Elijah said "we are here for you guys" Rebekah said "I just can imagine how pretty it's going to be"

Andrea said "do you guys have to leave again" Miya said "yeah" they sat them down Elijah said "we do, but not because we don't love you because we all have our own lives but we will never stop fighting for family never" Rebekah said "we will come back when you need us"
Freya said "just say the word and we'll be back here" Kol said "you know you can always call your favorite uncle" Stefan and Elijah were insulted by that Klaus said "Andrea and Miya let me show you something" they all walked in Klaus's art room his 2nd one he showed them he said "see these paintings" Andrea said "who are those 4 people next to you guys, daddy"  Klaus said "that is your grandmother, Esther, step-grandpa Mikael, uncle Henrik, and uncle Finn" Miya said "what happened to them?"

Hayley said "they died in there sleep peacefully" he showed them another one with all the siblings Klaus said "you see the always and forever" the girls nodded Hayley said "everyone in this room is apart of that oath it means" Rebekah said "no matter how mad you get at your family you never turn your back on them because" Elijah said "always" Kol said "and" Freya said "forever" the family hugged the girls Miya said "family is always and" Andrea said "forever sister we will always come together in our families time of need" everyone said "always and forever"

I kinda wanted a chapter about always and forever for the girls and them discovering what that means for their family also I wanted Rebekah and the Mikaelsons a chance their own lives but always come back in their families time of need I hoped you enjoyed reading this short chapter.