Sixteen

26 years later
today was Miya and Andrea wedding day they decided to have a joint wedding everything was perfect Klaus didn't like the girls dating but when he met there boyfriends at the time he grew to like them Andrea is a tribrid untrigged Miya is a hybrid untrigged all the Mikaelsons we're married they moved back in 5 years ago Freya, Keelin, and Vincent have a son named Brendon

Klaus walked Andrea and Miya down the isle Andrea was wearing a pink ball gown dress Miya was wearing a purple ball gown dress the priest said "we're all here to today to celebrate the relationships of Andrea and Landon, Miya and Inya together we're a group of important people in their lives and they've brought us here today to publicly recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today" then he said "Miya please take Inya's hand, Landon please take Andrea's hand and repeat these words I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love"

Landon said "I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love" Miya said "I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love" the priest said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" Miya said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" Landon said "for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come" the priest said "by sharing your vows and exchanging rings here today you have decided to share the rest of your lives. you are no longer 4 separate people but 2 couples together. this unity is symbolized through the pouring of these 4 individual containers of sand. one, representing you, Andrea and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, the second one you, Landon and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, the third representing you, Miya and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the last representing you, Inya and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be"

Andrea said "Landon, I can't express how much I love you but I know I do I feel it every time you kiss me, hug me, and talk to me I love you so much that I can't even begin all I know is that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" Landon said "Andrea, I love you so much I never had a home to call mine I found that in you I never really had a family until I met you and your family thank you for giving me a home and family" Miya said "Inya, I always had a crush on you I never found the courage to tell you, I've always loved you and I hope that you will let me for the rest of my life" Inya said "wow Miya, I can't tell you how many times I imagined this it's even better than what I imagined you've given me someone to talk, my best friend, someone I can count on, and someone I trust with my life"

Brendon handed them the rings the priest said "Andrea do you take Landon to be your husband; to live together in covenant of marriage?, do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in heath; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
Andrea said "I do" the priest said "Landon, do you take Andrea to be your wife ; to live together in covenant of marriage?, do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in heath; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Landon said "I do"

the priest said "Miya, do you take Inya to be your wife ; to live together in covenant of marriage?, do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in heath; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Miya said "I do" the priest said "Inya, do you take Miya to be your wife ; to live together in covenant of marriage?, do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in heath; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Inya said "I do" Landon and Andrea put their rings on Inya and Miya put their rings on

the priest said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, wife and wife you may kiss your bride" Miya and Inya kissed Andrea and Landon kissed Andrea and Landon were officially Mrs. and Mr. Kirby-Mikaelson Miya and Inya were finally Mrs. and Mr. Johnson- Mikaelson

I thought it was fitting it ended with the kids getting married which I loved so did you guys enjoy this? goodbye thank you especially to Originals4ever ❤️