An interesting encounter?

(Y/N POV)

It's late, probably around 2:30 am, I haven't had a healthy sleep schedule since I was 12 I believe, though I'm starting to feel sleepy. At least I'm on vacation so I don't have to wake up early but that's not my main focus at the moment, I yawn and my eyes tear up a bit, I can't wait to have an interesting dream.

What will it be this time? A casanova pirate who lost his ship or perhaps a handsome prince taking me to a ball, I honestly would prefer interacting with the charming god of mischief himself, that was my last thought before I drifted to sleep.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't expecting the white nothingness that was above me, it was intimidating and strangely personal. As I looked at my clothes before looking around me I noticed I was wearing pretty much the same things as earlier: short blue jeans, a black t-shirt and on top an oversized unbuttoned button up white shirt. I was also wearing my favourite pair of black high Allstars.

As i shifted my visions to my surroundings, trying to immagine something else I noticed about 6 meters (about 19 feet? Sorry I'm European) from me there was something, actually someone. I stepped closer and GODS! HE WAS NAKED... I immediately shut my eyes, not that I minded the view but still. As the man wasn't looking at me and was sitting in a position wear...IT... wasn't that visible I opened my eyes and stepped a bit closer. I tried to open my mouth but I was struggling to find words to initiate a conversation.

What came out after a minute was:
"Do you want my shirt?" gods why am I like this! I could have literally said anything else.
The guy seemed to finally acknowledge my existence by slightly tilting his head towards me. He had piercings eyes, a really defined bone structure, a silm but muscular body and messy spiked black hair that really suited him. HOT was the firs though that came to mind. But can you blame me?

We just looked at each other for more than 2 minutes straight before I tried to talk again.
"I...what even...stupid words...Do you mind putting this on? I can't think straight." I slid my button up shirt of me and handed it to him, looking flustered at the floor. My arm stayed mid way up in the air longer than it should have before I finally felt a pull from the other sleeve. I tried, but failed, to not look  as the man was covering his lower half indicating he understood what I was hinting at.

He broke the silence with: "Who are you?", man his voice was deep and that British accent...jus wow. FOCUS y/n focus, he asked you a question.
"I'm y/n, it's...emm..nice to meet you.." you have a million words and questions in your head and you come up whit this? Why can't you just put a sentence together! The guy just stared... but third time's the charm...right?

"And who..might you be?" No answer, indicating that was the wrong question. "Can you tell me what this place is?" Still silence...okay. Perhaps explaining how I got here might help? "I just fell asleep, found myself here and than saw well...you." As I was saying that I slowly sat next to him, cross-legged, he was watching my every move and telling the truth...it was a bit creepy. I still was more than half a meter from him.

"What happened to you?" Okay pretty standard question. Silence again...it was starting to get awkward and I'm sorry to say, a bit annoying.
"Please Sir talk less, you're interrupting the silence"
The serious blunt look he had on his face shifted a bit to one of disappointment and disgust. To me that was really funny. "Okay not the sarcastic type"

As I was saying that something changed, it wasn't quite the man he just stayed there whit his look of disappointment, it was our surrounding, it didn't change structurally, no, but it felt different somehow. I wouldn't know how to describe it though.

Than it hit me, this wasn't my dream, I didn't imagined it, I wasn't able to control it, I wasn't the one controlling it!
"This is your dream..." the man looked at me, his eyes widened. "How in this even possible? But it does explain a few..." I was thinking a hundred things to say next.
"I don't dream" he really defined the word don't.
"Oh...we'll that is...to be fair this doesn't feel nor look like a standard dream, still whatever this is, I didn't make it, I don't have control over it. So you made it"

—————————————————-
Okay so 812 words not that many next chapter will be longer (probably not)
Tell me about any errors and I'd love feedback
Se you in my dreams!