What useless words

Dream's POV

The girl disappeared but as she had theorised the coat remained.
I tried to turn it back to sand, so i could use it to escape, but i couldn't. How is she able to use dream sand but not i.
I was alone again *TUD* ...Not for long though. I will have to think about this later.

I opened my eyes, i was still here, in this stupid glass sphere. Naked...i was clothed only in my head...
Adam was before me, old and frail, i had watched his life pass while mine was frozen.

He started to speak as always, i no longer care about what he has to say. Nether him or his father were able to get a word out of me and yet that girl, y/n..., she could. I doubt she works for him, he wouldn't have interrupted our chat otherwise. I also doubt he could get a hold of a dremwaker.

(Y/N POV)

That was something..? I heard i noise before he made me leave. It seamed like tappingon glass. I guess someone woke up Morpheus.
When i checked my phone it showed that it was 8:46.
I'm surely not going back to sleep. I should get ready, i do have plans for lunch after all.
I'm going out with my 2 bestfriends, Anna and Gulia, we have known eachother since 1 grade. I'm still amazed by the fact that they could tolerate me for more than 10 years.

I press play on my favorite playlist and start my day.
I detangle my hair and brush my teeth.
I put on some clothes and a bit of nude makeup. All of this takes me normally 30 to 45 minutes but today it took me longer, i must stil be in shock from what happened the last few nights.

I still have about 3 hours befor having to leave. I try to distract myself but the only thing i can think about it's him.

All of this still doesn't make sense.... how am i even supposed to react...? I always wished to get in contact with a god. Whell i did... and he is in some sort of distress and incapability of helping himself.

Nex time i see him i should ask him if there is anything i can help with.
Though i should watch my words, he is very.....emotional, let's just stick with that.

I pass the time watching a new series i just started: Peaky Blinders. Tohmas is just my tipe, but to be fair Morpheus is way hotter.

Dream's POV

"What useless words" i say under my breath, unheard by Adam, who was leaving. He was going back to his husband. The spell is wearing of, in a few years i will be free.
Apparently the sand i dream of is not real dreamsand how...annoying...
|
|
|
HEY sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter. This was sort of a 5.5 not really a chapter itself. In a week or two i will post a longer one.
[(comment if you've seen the series because I'm loving it)]