Me and the "Devil"?

I have been thinking about him... about what he is. We have established that he resides in London and that he is in distress. I still haven't found out why.

I've searched for more information regarding stange eventrs that possibly occurred in london in the past 100 years and made an astonishing discovery: the internet isn't only for cat videos!

Among the articols i foud an old legend about an old mansion not to far from were i'm staying.

The articol said that in the basement of this mansion resided a devil, wich had brought wealth and fortune to the family...

It seems really far fetched but i trust my instinct. I should ask him... Morpheus... i really like that name. Perhaps i should ask him if that is the name he preferes.

I'm tried, i've spent most of the day with my 2 friends, we had a good time, they came to vist for a few days while i'm staying hire for 2 months.

As soon as i got home i started researching, now i'm tired, my eyes hurt. As much as i love spending time with them it really drains my energy....

I serch for my phone to see the time, it's 9:27, i close my eyes... feeling like it's the best sensaton ever...

I feel myself falling asleep... i wish i had reserched more.... but how.... and what was i even supposed to search for.

I open my eyes, i'm hire again, white nothingness, i'm wearing my pj... this usually doesn't happen. It's a black t-shirt and baggy black pants....

I feel a presence behind me... it's him...

I turn around,  i'm met with pretty but furious eyes... thow his presence isn't a threat... the anger and agony don't feel directed towards me.

I take a step back, he watches...

"I see you like the coat" i said, braking the silence that was starting to form.

"Were you... emh..." was he watig for me? I didn't dare to say

"I was expecting you" he sayd, he felt more confident with his voice.

"Really...? Why if i might ask?"
This has never happened before.

Dream's POV ( a few minutes earlier)

I'm in my mind again, i feel like that girl is going to come  tonight... i know she will, her curiosity and amusement drives her to me...

How interesting...a dremwaker, i must admit that in this anguashing  decades... she has been somewhat fascinating.

I feel something, her presence, i felt the same thing the first time she came, though i wasn't familiar with the feeling.

I get up and try to walk, it's harder than i remember, this sensetion is driving me to a certain spot. The place were she will appear.

She did, not many seconds after.
She turned around and our eyes met, she had preatty eyes filled with wonder.

"I see you like the coat" in fact i do, i do love not being naked

She then started to mumble something, the ony words i was able to make out were "Were" and "You"
"I was expecting you" i sayd, trying not to soud harsh

"Really...? Why if i might ask?"

"We have a lot to discuss. Our conversation got cut short last time."

(Y/N) POV

"Yes by the tapping on glass, what was that anyway?"

"Nothing of importance" his gaze hardened... 

"So... we have things to discuss? Can they wait just a bit longer? I have something to tell you"

"Procede"

"Sorry sorry do you mind if we sit down of if we take a walk... i don't really like just standing."

"If you must" that was nice

"Thanks Morpheus"  i started to walk and he followed, i slowd down one i noticed that he was struggling to do such action.

Edit:
This chapter is not finished but i wanted to put out something.... school jas been rough.... i promise i will update more
Love, Author