Chapter 3 - 7125-B

(3rd person POV)

Jonathan walked down the stairs in the recently retrofitted facility, hastily making his way to the new subject's waiting room. They were mostly caught off-guard, Neither did He expect for someone like him to pop up in there, but there is no room to express shock.

"Doctor." Making it to the specified floor, He was immediately met by Vika, having just recently switched places with Omicron-222 in Guarding the holding room due to her group having been reduced significantly. "Hello." He simply said responding to the mild greet, as he passed by.

When Vika stepped onto the stairway, she promptly turned to see Jon continue hastily speedwalking down the hall before shaking her head and walking up 'always rushing.' She thought.

(??? POV)

I sat patiently inside a room, there wasn't much in it, there is a metallic table with a clean aluminum surface and two metallic chairs. A single square light panel in the ceiling illuminated the room, and a camera was set on one of the corners, its red light glowing brightly.

I was initially discomforted due to its overall appearance and atmosphere, probably because I'm more used to monochromatic yellow and I seldom visit the other levels. Yet this is more or less expected due to the space overall serving as an interrogation room.

The people I've encountered outside those rooms are quite unexpected, apparently, those in black & red are this organization's 'nemeses', and I honestly am liking that, those men were... Horrid, though I guess it's more of a grudge for me than rational opposition.

This SCP Foundation, as one of the 'junior researchers' told me, was a shadow organization founded to secure, contain, and protect unpredictable anomalies, ranging from the safest to the most dangerous to preserve humanity, 'At no matter the cost, whether it be cold or cruel.' That last part... made me hung my head down in anxiety, so for now, I didn't want to illicit any provocation.

Though I was patient I slowly started to become bored, I'm usually used to walking aimlessly, I looked at the metallic surface of the table and looked at the camera and the door, before I looked back at the camera to try and mildly influence it's feed, hopefully, it works as similar to those back in the rooms.

From the video feed, the camera would simply be met with a moving image of me simply waiting for a short period whilst I could test something out. Once I did so, I proceeded to firmly press my hand onto the table which eventually caused the portion to distort, appearing to bend upwards, downwards, and sidewards simultaneously in a unified visual plane. I placed my hand on it again this time lightly tapping it, which forced the distortions to cease.

I was a bit worried about their reaction should I even mention this. Despite them being experienced in more remarkable abnormalities, I... have a few more which can easily flip their views on me. Or at-least it's a few more, Neither do I know the full extent of my own Inhuman Abilities, I could very well be a ticking time-bomb and I don't even know it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts the moment the doorknob handle rattled, I immediately let my influence on the camera cease just in time, and in came a man in a white coat.

"Sorry if the wait was long, had a tad few things I needed to sort out, especially considering we never expected you to pop up." He said in a calm and open tone, I paused for a bit as he pulled his chair and set a few items on the table. I spent my available time pondering a good response.

"No worries." I said, a hint of sheepishness seeping in mildly, it may as well be unnoticed. He smiled in response

"Well then, Let's begin." He said as he clicked on the Tape recorder.