Draco

Hello, I'm not dead, but this will also be the last chapter of this book. I was motivated, and now I don't feel as motivated. Sorry.

Presents were always fun to open. We always opened up one gift before we went to bed because (Y/N) and I, as kids, couldn't wait, so the parents made it a tradition to open up one gift each.

"Who wants to go first this year?"
"I say, Mrs. Malfoy! She always waits for everyone else to g. First, I think you should go first this year."
"Thank you, dear. Love, would you hand me one of my gifts?"

"Hear, darling."

"To Mrs. Malfoy with love (Y/N)." She opens the present and shows everyone a beautiful silver necklace and earrings with emeralds.

"Thank you, dear."

"You are welcome."

"Damien, you next."

He received a magical ring.

Next went (Y/N)s' aunt. She received a book she had meant to read, the course of my mother.

Then my father, who received more office supplies, a running joke one person would call dibs on getting him office supplies this year it was Damien he did not know to disappoint he got my dad a mug that said: "Don't talk to me I don't like you can't you tell?"

I got more potion supplies, and finally (Y/N) went. She opened up her gift, which was a how-to get away with murder 101 for magical folk.

"Thanks, Damien. I know you got this."

"Will it be of any use?

"Not this year, maybe some other time. Who knows."

Everyone looked at her wide-eyed before realizing she would never try to follow a stupid book.