Harry

Hagrid and I had just walked into Dragon Ally when I saw a young girl with (y/h/c), (h/l). She was being scolded for saying something. 

"Hagrid, who is that," I say, pointing to the young girl.

"Ohh, that young girl is (Y/N) Rivendell. She has the purest blood and heart around."

"Purest blood?"

"Yes, her family has only married a pure blood, never blood traitors, half-bloods, or muggle borns."

"Ohh, so she is most likely to marry a pure blood."

"Umm, yes, sorry, harry."

"Hagrid, who would she marry?"

"Most like a Malfoy. Their families are close."

So, someone like me could never be with her. Lived am the 'boy who lived.'

"Harry, why do you think that."

"I said that out loud!"

"Yes, ye did, Harry."

"I am sorry, Hagrid, it's just she is so pretty, and I am nothing compared to her."

"Well, she is female, Harry, so don't judge on external beauty, but the beauty one holds in their heart

*time skip because I have zero ideas*

To the sorting because I have the power (insert evil laugh)

"So, it is true what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. That Grabby, and Goyle, and I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Ron, the boy I met on the train, laughed, well, he kind of laughed.

"Think his name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a part of the Blood traitor Weasley family." 

"Who are you?"

"That is something I don't give to people like yourself."

"Don't want to go and make friends with the wrong sorts. We can help you there."

Draco stuck his hand out. I looked at then back at him.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

"Why you little. . ."

The girl was cut off by the professor tapping her shoulder.

*After the sorting (by the way, you are in Slytherin)and dinner*

Ron and I talked about magic late, and then we woke up super late. Everything was chaos, and it didn't make me look good.