Chapter 1: Investigation

It all happened so fast. I can't even recall anything from that moment.

One moment I'm in my locker getting prepared for class and the next blood oozes out of the locker.

I feel sick.

In that moment, I checked for my friend. All I could see from my eye was blood that had started to drip out from the holes.

The locker seems like it was open before based onto the combination of it.

I didn't even took a second to know that it was my friends locker.

The only reason I would know would be the announcements.

It went something like this

"Hello students! Today is ×/×/×! We have some terrible news within this announcement. It has come to out attention that Harrison Loily has passed away..."

I didn't need to hear more.

I've already known what I needed to know.

I didn't know what today's event is. I didn't know what sports are happening. I didn't even know who was even speaking. I didn't care.

At the moment, I felt empty like an abyss in a fairy-tale.

Who even needed anything anymore?

She was my only friend.

Someone I understood.

So why?

Why would she have died?

And a question that has been bothering me.

Who did it?

I don't have time to waste.

Although it has been a few days since that incident, the locker still remains with blood and a hint of goo.

I need to go.

I need to investigate.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Seeing with my eye again I could only spot blood. Rainbow blood. It drips down onto the clear white flooring and stays there.

Without any evidence of a person doing this.

That can't be it.

It just can't.

I check onto the locker more. I knew the code. She gave me the code in case of an emergency notebook or gum.

I'll try opening it.

. . . .

Darn it. There was a reason police left this case. It's locked. I already did this like a few times.

Does my investigation end here?

All with a locker that can't open and has my friends dead body inside? Possibly? Not sure if the body is there though.

It's all a theory.

Maybe I can check in with the security cameras? Police haven't done that yet. I'm not sure why.

That should have been a priority.

Let's run over to the office for the security cameras. There must be something there.

402 words