Chapter 2: Video Evidence

The bell rings, but I don't care. Who cares anymore?I head on over to the principals office where it showed the receptionist. The lady in the computer looks at me with confusion. Waiting for me to go to class.

"Don't you got to go to class kid?"

It doesn't matter. I have an A in that class.

"Kid, if you don't go now I'm gonna be forced to talk with the principal."

Wait! I-I'll go on one condition! If you let me check the security cameras, I'll go back to class.

The lady puts a finger up her chin. I know what her next words are. It's so predictable.

"Why would you need to check those?" Bingo.

It's because a kid needed to know where their backpack is, so I'm here to help. They couldn't be here since they have an F on their class and needs the A now.

The lady looks at me suspicious. You better let me.

"Shouldn't they fix their grades by themselves? You don't need to help them and you could have just told me so the staff can find the backpack." The lady explains. Crap that was bad. C'mon man think think.

The kids not here because they had an appointment with the dentist, so hey asked me for help. Please ma'am. The backpack is important to them and it would really help if you would let me.

The lady looks at me with more suspicion. "What's the kids name?" That's an easy question.

Adam Gonzalez.

"Hmm..." The lady goes through her computer. All I heard was typing and clicking. "I guess you can go. Tell me if you find the backpack anywhere." She said. She gave my the keys to the security room.

Yes! I knew studying everyone in this god forsaken school would help me in this moment.

. . . .

I'm in the security room and I see no one in here. Typical. They're on break. I already knew they were on break.

Like I said I have studied everyone in this school. It's an easy feat. As creepy as it sounds.

Mother always said study your enemy.

I'm going through the recording I sees a lot of hallways with lockers. Shit where is it?

Where the hallway that I'm looking for?

.

.

.

.

Bingo. Let's rewind. Take notes. Look carefully. And audio ooo! This will be useful as hell! Alright alright let's get into it.

A girl with blonde hair as gold as a sunflower walks towards her locker. She seems to be in distress because she's picking out her combination numbers and fails. Many attempts come and many trials and errors happen.

As naturally, the girl gives up tryin to open the locker. She turns to leave, but hears the sound of liquid dripping behind her. She, of course, turns around for the source of the sound, but nothing is there.

All becomes quiet in the hallway as the girl looks mysteriously at the blue locker. She start to notice purple goo drip down through the ground from the locker. With panic, she slams the door with her shoes. Nothin happens thereafter.

The girl quickly and hastily cleans up the goo with a hankerchief with disgust in here face. She quickly threw it away, then walks over. Before she can open the door, however, the sound of a door opening is heard. The girl quickly shakes her head around to her her locker open. With nothing inside it but darkness.

She approaches the locker with caution. Grabbing her shoe quickly, small little footstep sounds with despair and fear are only heard. Within a flash, a tentacle grabs her waist and is muffled immediately with a piece of paper. Goo drips to the girls dress. It's wet and slimy that has a bit o twinkle due to the light of the school.

She screams as high as possible to try everything she could. But failed. The tentacle gets the girl inside with such speed. The door closes by itself. What could be seen next is only more goo and the muffled sounds of a girls plea of help.

The image left is rainbow blood dripping down through the little windows of the locker and down mixed in with the purple goo.

. . . .

By hell is that what happened? Oh god seeing the scene of the crime just makes me throw up. It was easy to see what happened, but the thing troubling is what the heck is that thing?

It could be something related to Cthulhu since the good is described to have tentacles. It could also just be a prank. Yep all a prank.

There is no way a thing like hat exists. Just stupid video evidence. I'll go and open the locker.

. . . .

I'm back here at the crime scene. It still looks the same with it's purple good still invading the windows and dripping from the bottom with the same rainbow blood that was mixed in like a bowl of juice. A bad simile to compare, but I can't think of anything else.

My fingers start shaking as I pick the lock in the locker. It's a good thing a few bobby pins were in my pockets. It seems like I had finally picked out the lock.

"Hey! What are you doing outside of class?"

Crap! I remember that voice. I could feel the footsteps of the principal walking towards my direction. I'm screwed!

"Are you listening to me? And what are you doing wi-"

Before he could even say anything the locker had opened and the body of my friend fell out. It showed the graphic scene of her stomach with missing organs and some more blood that was dried. Her face showed fear and no life as her mouth had blood and saliva dried out. Her face also had signs of tears that dried up.

Her body was pale and lifeless as it laid there onto the ground. I felt the atmosphere between me and the principal suddenly go dark.

I couldn't believe what I was even seeing right now.

What I also seen though was traces of goo. The same goo as the one in the locker.

"W-what the hell?" The principal had cried. We both stood there looking at the body. He called the police immediately.

I was, however, in a different world.

Who the fuck could have done this? Or should I say what could have done this.

What the hell is inside that locker?

1079 words

By: ✨- Arkus -✨