chapter 6: welcome to Night Raid

Third person POV
Dxd world

After what happened Rias called her brother Sirzechs Lucifer for ask information as Sona called her sister Serafall Leviathan. They both said that the singularity will open again, but they both don't know when. Meanwhile, they discovered the past pf Kiba: he was a part of the "holy sword project" who was an experiment of the church for find a user for Excalibur but with no results, this is what make Kiba hate holy swords.
Meanwhile, two Excalibur users arrived at the ORC, their name are Irina Shidou, a childhood friend of issei and the second is Xenovia Quarta.

Rias: why two members of the ORC are into a Devil's place?

Irina: we heard three Excaliburs were stoled by the fallen angels

Rias: I won't put myself in the business of the church

Xenovia: the reason we were here to tell you to don't put yourself in our business

After that they leaves but before that Xenovia starts to talk again

Xenovia: you are Asia Argento?

Asia: yes why?

Xenovia: the Vatican labelled you as witch since you can heal devils and fallen angel. And becoming a devil confirmed these voices.

Then she pulls out her sword

Xenovia: but God's arms are always open, if you let yourself be killed by me and my holy sword, he will forgive you

Asia: I- I...

Issei: get over with this, I won't let you hurt Asia understood?

Xenovia: I challenge you and your blonde friend then, me and Irina vs you and him

(A/N: I watched DxD new long ago, so I dont remember many things or what they say. I'm sorry)

Back to AGK world:

Leone was letting Tatsumi and Y/n having a tour around night raid's base and they were introduced to all the members.

Leone: the first member is Sheele