Complicated Feels

Jotaro thought to himself.. 'I'll just take my mind off it.. I hope kakyoin forgives me. I'm really worried.'  Then he went to shake off everything that had happened earlier. Jotaro had calmed down eventually but still unsure if Kakyoin would forgive him. To Jotaro it was his first time seeing Kakyoin have such a serious look on his face, he wouldn't consider it as normal. He clenched his fists and tried to calm down some more, and thought of going  outside for some fresh air.

Before leaving the house Jotaro's mother had stopped him. ''Jojo it's time for dinner! I prepared your favorite!'' She said happily in a very graceful tone. Unlike Jotaro his mother is outgoing, hyper and very kind. ''Yare yare daze, why can't I just starve myself?'' Jotaro replied with a loud and mean tone. ''No, i'm not going to let you just starve yourself. You need to take care of yourself Jojo!'' Holly replied. This made Jotaro pissed, he didn't wanna insult his mother again because he took Kakyoins words seriously. And kept repeating it in his head. Jotaro just realized how toxic he was to his mother though he didn't seem to care a bit. 

                                                                          KAKYOIN POV

Kakyoin would picture Jotaro as that typical person who wouldn't care about anyone or anything. Even his own parents. He didn't think he was heartless or toxic. He wasn't good with words Kakyoin thought.  He wasn't mad at Jotaro for saying those things to him. He was concerned and felt sad, Kakyoin knew Jotaro wasn't trying to be mean. Kakyoin is a sensitive type of person. He was aware of that but still took Jotaros words to heart even tho he didn't mean them. Kakyoin thought he was a selfish person. He was desperate for Jotaro to forgive him and hoping that they would be on good terms again.

                                                                           END OF POV

The next day, usually Jotaro had fangirls approaching him every second but he didn't see any, He was concerned. He wasn't sad he was happy about it. After his class Jotaro hoped that he would see Kakyoin again in the rooftop but he noticed that the cafeteria wasn't full so he didn't expect Kakyoin to go there. Especially because they had fought yesterday. But Jotaro prayed to god that Kakyoin would forgive him, Jotaro was hoping to explain aswell why he was like that. He was about to go to the rooftop and saw Kakyoin sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria. He really wanted to sit beside him but at the same time he hesitated. 

Though he went for it anyway. Even if Kakyoin would be annoyed. Jotaro would do anything right now just to sit beside Kakyoin. Even if he went invisible he would. He sat right next to Kakyoin, They both didn't say anything to eachother they ate peacefully. Before Kakyoin left without saying a word to Jotaro, Jotaro pulled his wrist and asked ''Kakyoin can I ask you something?'' with a serious look on his face. ''Can you please let go, I have art class and I don't have time to deal with you.'' Kakyoin replied. To Jotaro his tone seemed odd his voice cracked, and when he saw Kakyoin he looked like he had been crying for days. 

This bothered Jotaro alot. ''Shut the fvck up you have art class at like 4 pm, what the hell are you on about? Why are you avoiding me? I said those stuff as a joke yesterday and you're taking it too fvcking seriously.'' Jotaro replied. ''I'll just meet you at the school gate. I'm not in the mood right now.'' Kakyoin replied and then walked away from Jotaro. Jotaro understood that he didn't wanna talk to him. Jotaro was worried once again because he had felt like he had insulted Kakyoin on what he said earlier.. Jotaro was aware that he wasn't good with words and making friends. So he was really worried.

Jotaro noticed how gentle Kakyoin was to him, he never yelled at Jotaro or cursed at him. He appreciated Kakyoin. Meeting Kakyoin in 2 days felt like 5 years to Jotaro. He wanted to get to know Kakyoin more.

                                                                         END OF SCHOOL

As said Jotaro waited at the school gate for Kakyoin. Knowing he had art class right now. It took 30 minutes until Kakyoin had finally arrived. Jotaro was delighted to see Kakyoin but nervous as well. He didn't know if Kakyoin would forgive him. ''Hey, i'm really sorry on what happened earlier and yesterday i'm bad at apologizing so don't expect much from me. But I didn't mean what I said earlier and yesterday It's fine if you don't wanna forgive me I just wanna be on good terms again.'' Jotaro apologized sincerely and it was the first genuine apology he had said in his life. He had never been so kind in a few years before. ''It's alright! I want to say sorry too I knew you didn't mean those words but still kept it to heart. I'M REALLY SORRY!'' He formally replied and blushed.

''Sorry if you thought I was mad at you.. I felt like you didn't wanna be friends anymore.'' Kakyoin said with a sad face. ''Yare yare, you know I would never think that way. Stop being so negative it irritates me.'' Jotaro replied. His sentence was meant to be rude but for Kakyoin his tone was friendly. ''Yeah, yeah sorry.. and I'll start being positive promise!'' Kakyoin replied gracefully. Jotaro had never seen Kakyoin smile that much before. It made him feel joy and this feeling made Jotaro feel weird...

After they both walked each other home Jotaro had head home to his room straight away since he didn't wanna handle his mother's lovey dovey hugs and kisses. It pisses him off. He kept thinking about Kakyoin. That was all in his mind the whole night. He had weird feelings about him but shook it off because he kept thinking its platonic and that he would never feel that way to a male.  Atleast he would think so.

( Author's Note: Js wanted to inform you guys that every part is 1k+ words because I stop there.''