Outstanding Power

''WHO?!'' Kakyoin yelled.. ''You really expected me to tell you?'' Polnareff said. ''Yare yare, shut up with all this ratchet and let's go eat lunch.'' Jotaro said. ''Alright! But before that I just wanna check on something.. you guys are in good terms now right?'' Polnareff asked. ''Uh.. i'm not mad at Jotaro anymore and I hope he isn't mad at me too..'' Kakyoin said. '' I'm not mad anymore, i'm sorry Kakyoin.'' Jotaro apologized, ''I'm sorry too Jotaro, now, now.. let's stop this and let's go back being bestfriends Jotaro!'' Kakyoin said with a smile. ''Good grief.'' Jotaro scoffed. ''Now that that's settled let's get going!'' Polnareff said. They we're heading to the cafeteria and went to get some food.. while walking they heard alot of gossiping but didn't mind it, though they soon realized they had a bad reputation. Since a nerd and a deliquent aren't really a perfect pair. After getting some food, they went on ahead to the rooftop where they always stop by. They hated noisy rooms. ''Sooo, aren't you and Jotaro gonna talk Polnareff?'' Kakyoin whispered to Polnareff. ''Well i'm nervous I still feel that he doesn't like me..'' Polnareff whispered. ''Don't worry I got you, just do it.'' Kakyoin whispered back. ''Say... Jotaro what do you like doing?'' Polnareff asked. ''Oh uhm, i'm not really good at anything but I like uhm, playing games I guess?'' Jotaro replied.. ''Because me and Kakyoin play together whenever we come over to our houses..'' Jotaro said once again with a slight smile. ''I see! Well what would you wanna be in the future?'' Polnareff asked. ''Oh, uhm. I guess a marine biologist?.. I like ocean stuff..'' Jotaro replied. ''Woah! that's so cool, I'm glad I could learn that about you.'' Polnareff said. Jotaro was slightly smiling since he pictured Polnareff as kind of a jerk type of person. But he wasn't bad at all. It was his first time happy making a friend.

''Anyways, Polnareff what do you like doing?'' Kakyoin asked. ''Oh, me? Maybe.. drawing? I don't know.. I like hanging out with you guys tho also I like maybe, going out alot. I don't have anything i'm good at either-'' Polnareff said. ''That's okay, I like painting, playing video games!'' Kakyoin introduced. Even if they have been hanging out with each other for a few days, they didn't know eachother that well. ''Damn, could you teach me how to paint as well? I wanna have a hobby for once.'' Polnareff said. ''I'm sure you do tho, and of course I could! Also.. do you wanna go to my place guys?'' Kakyoin offered. ''Oh sure.. I don't mind..'' Jotaro replied. ''Of course!!'' Polnareff said with a smile. And now Polnareff was their official new comrade. ''What time and when?'' Jotaro asked while munching on some food. ''After school is done of course we could walk to my home together!'' Kakyoin offered. ''Well yeah sure I guess since my mom is out..'' Jotaro said. ''Okay that sound's good.'' Polnareff said. Though even if they we're bestfriends they all didn't realized something very important.. that they have possessed a outstanding and great power called a Stand.  They eachother didn't know what stands we're.. though they both possessed this kind of power today. After they we're done eating lunch they went ahead to walk home together to go to Kakyoin's house and got there safely, until Kakyoin had a headache that he couldn't tolerate very well. ''H-hey guys i'm feeling kinda sick mind if I lay down?'' He asked. ''Oh yeah sure, what's wrong?'' Jotaro asked. ''I have a big headache and-'' Before Kakyoin could finish his sentence he fainted. ''Hey?! Kakyoin?'' Jotaro yelled and Polnareff both looked very worried.

After a few minutes Kakyoin saw Jotaro while trying to open his eyes. ''Jotaro? is that you?'' Kakyoin asked. ''Y-yeah it's me! What happened earlier?!'' Jotaro slightly yelled. ''Uhm, I had a big headache and my vision was a bit blurred and I guess that I fainted after that?'' Kakyoin said. ''Yeah you did.'' Jotaro said. ''Oh my god Kakyoin, thank god you're okay..'' Polnareff said looking very worried. ''Yeah i'm fine the headache is gone..'' Kakyoin said. ''You fainted on us! I hope you're actually okay..'' Polnareff said. ''We we're very worried. Though since that's over with why don't we play to cheer up?'' Jotaro offered. ''Yeah sure, but can I go to the bathroom first..'' Kakyoin said. ''Yeah sure no problem.'' Polnareff and Jotaro said. Kakyoin headed to the bathroom and still had blurry vision  and looked in the mirror to see if he had anything on his face but something was not right. There was a green thing behind him that was really transparent. But then it became visible after a few seconds. ''HUH- WHO ARE YOU?'' Kakyoin shouted. He looked behind him and saw a green person that looked really weird he couldn't tell if it was a person or not.. he thought it looked funny though he was really scared. ''Uhm.. what are you?'' Kakyoin said. ''I am your soul, your life energy.'' The green 'thing' replied. ''You may call myself a Stand.'' The 'thing' said once again. Though he didn't hear it very well, as if it was talking in Kakyoins head.. ''Oh uh. A stand?.. what exactly is that? Your my life energy?'' Kakyoin asked. Before he could speak the stand went away. He didn't know what it meant by life energy, but he kind of understood. A life energy is like your soul. He thought that he was hallucinating or seeing things but he clearly wasn't since he was asleep a few minutes ago but he thought it was a dream so he pinched himself just to wake himself up but it clearly didn't work. ''What is happening- was my headache that bad that I saw a green thing that didn't even look human?'' Kakyoin was visibly confused but he heard some yelling. ''KAKYOIN! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?'' Polnareff yelled. ''I'm coming!" Kakyoin yelled back. Kakyoin opened the door to see Polnareff and Jotaro  struggling to get the tv ready. ''Do you guys not know how to turn a TV on?'' Kakyoin asked with a slight chuckle. ''Shut up.'' Jotaro said. Though what happened earlier was still on Kakyoin's mind he was really confused he wanted to tell Polnareff and Jotaro about it but he thought he would've sounded insane if he did.

( Authors Note: Aha hi i'm back.. anyway if your confused about the stand thing Kakyoin and the others didn't get it when they we're kids sorry for not uploading more chapters im rlly busy. )