Doubted Love

''Ooh- this food is really good..'' Kakyoin replied while eating. ''Yeah, I agree though it's not good to see food crumbs on your face.'' Jotaro mumbled. ''Heh, stupid.'' Jotaro mumbled yet again. Kakyoin didn't get what Jotaro was saying and just continued eating. ''Hey Jotaro I was wondering if you would like to hangout in my place after we take a walk around the park?'' Kakyoin offered. ''Yeah sure. What for?'' Jotaro asked. ''Ohh I was wondering if we could play some video games..'' Kakyoin replied. ''Hah- You know I suck at games. I don't even know how to play the easiest ones.'' Jotaro replied back. ''Don't worry i'll teach you!'' Kakyoin offered with a smile on his face.

After they had finished.. ''Since we're done now i'll pay.'' Jotaro offered with no hesitation. ''Wha- I thought I was going to?'' Kakyoin offered back. ''I planned this hangout so i'm basically responsible.'' Jotaro replied. ''Fine, fine. I'll pay next time tho whether you like it or not.'' Kakyoin offered. ''No promises..'' Jotaro replied back.  After Jotaro had paid they we're deciding on the park they would hangout in next. ''Kakyoin it's getting late do u think we should still go at the park? Its almost 6pm.'' Jotaro questioned. ''Ah.. time flies that fast.. let's go to my place instead!'' Kakyoin offered happily. ''Yeah sure good idea.'' Jotaro accepted. 

After walking to Kakyoin's house Jotaro was amazed on how modern and small it was. His house was really big and he was annoyed by it, So he was surprised. After they had entered the house Jotaro asked.. ''Hey where are your parents at?'' Jotaro asked. ''Ohh they're out for like a week or so, so I have the whole house to myself! exciting right?'' Kakyoin replied happily. ''Yeah I guess so?..'' Jotaro replied back stunned. Since Jotaro's dad hasn't been with him for the past years. He envied Kakyoin a little. ''Hey, something wrong? you look like ur spacing out.'' Kakyoin asked. ''Oh yeah i'm fine don't worry..'' Jotaro answered. ''So, where's ur room?'' Jotaro asked. ''Oh right over there! But are you sure u wanna play with me? I'm really good.'' Kakyoin questioned.

''Hey didn't u say u we're gonna teach me first?'' Jotaro asked. ''Haha- sorry-'' Kakyoin giggled. After they had entered Kakyoin's room he was surprised on how cramped it was.. usually Jotaro's room barely had anything inside and very spacious. ''Hey Kakyoin what's the point of putting useless stuff in ur room? is it for decor or some shvt..'' Jotaro asked curiously. ''Ohh it's not useless I actually use the stuff you know!'' Kakyoin replied with a slight angry face. Before Jotaro could reply back he saw paintings in Kakyoins room.. alot of paintings.. ''Hey Kakyoin.. did you paint all of this?'' Jotaro asked. ''Oh, I did! I even painted you look!'' Kakyoin answered. Jotaro was in slight shock. ''I see, that's really good..'' Jotaro replied. 

''Anyway enough of that now let's play!'' Kakyoin offered, holding a controller with his hands. ''Okay sure.'' Jotaro accepted. ''What should we play?'' Kakyoin asked.. ''Oh whatever you want, you could pick your favorite  if you want.'' Jotaro answered, with a slight smile. ''Okay then!'' Kakyoin said happily. After they we're done playing with eachother they said their goodbyes and Jotaro went back home seeing his mother worried. ''Jojo! where have you been? it's 8pm..'' His mother asked worried. ''Yare yare, nowhere. Just with a friend.'' Jotaro tilted his hat saying that. His mother was in shock. ''JOJO?? YOU MADE A FRIEND? MY OWN SON HAS A FRIEND??'' His mother asked happily. ''Good grief, what's the surprise in having a friend.'' Jotaro asked. His mother looked stunned and happy. She always knew her son didn't like people nor make friends with anyone. 

''Did you even make dinner?'' Jotaro asked trying to change the subject. ''Tell me who you're friends with first! Are they nice?'' Holly asked. ''It's no one why are you so fvcking curious.'' Jotaro replied with a tense face. He didn't get why his mother was so surprised. ''Just tell me please!'' Holly desperately asked. ''His name is Noriaki Kakyoin. There! you happy? good grief.'' Jotaro answered. ''Ohh! I know him! He's a nice kid he's very smart.. tho he's the total opposite of you! thats funny.'' Holly giggled. ''Whats wrong with that? Yare yare.'' Jotaro replied. ''I'm going to make dinner now! And also you should invite him over! I heard he's a very nice boy.'' Holly offered. ''Good grief, fine.'' Jotaro accepted. 

After that Jotaro had went to his room. Thinking about why Kakyoin painted him, he didn't have a reason why he thought about that because maybe Kakyoin just painted him for fun. But it was odd but he ignored these thoughts anyway. He went over to his phone and texted Kakyoin and wanted to ask on how he was doing. 

Jotaro: Hello? Kakyoin?

Kakyoin: Hi Jotaro! Do u need something?

Jotaro: Oh just wanted to know how you we're doing..

Kakyoin: I'm doing well! Also earlier was so fun we should hangout like that again next time!

Jotaro: That's good to hear, and yeah sure i'd like that.

Jotaro: Have you eaten yet?

Kakyoin: Not yet what about you?

Jotaro: I haven't either, also I told my mom about you and she wanted you to come over to our house  sometime..

Kakyoin: Woah, i'd love that!

Jotaro: When will u come over? 

Kakyoin: In the weekends maybe? Tomorrow might be too soon. I'm exhausted.

Jotaro: Oh that's fine, you could go and rest.

Kakyoin: Thanks! dinners ready now i'll text you back cya!

Before Jotaro could ask Kakyoin about something his mother shouted ''Dinners ready Jojo!'' ... ''Yare yare, i'm coming.'' Jotaro replied. He went to the dining table and his mother asked ''So, have you invited your little friend to come over?'' ... ''Yeah he said he'll come in the weekends..'' Jotaro answered. ''I'm so excited! I'm gonna treat him as my other son!'' Holly said happily. ''Yare yare daze..'' Jotaro mumbled. ''Also I prepared your favorite again!'' Holly said gracefully. ''Thanks. I guess.'' Jotaro replied. 

( Authors Note: Thanks for reading I hope it isn't too short )