Coming home J. Seresin

(Y/ns pov)

Jake has been on the mission, the one that you didn't know if he'd come back from, but god you hoped he did. He didn't get along with alot of people cause he's 'too cocky' but I just think that means he's proud of what he does. You love him because he wakes you up in the morning with kisses on the cheek or breakfast in bed, hugs, helping you get ready in the morning. He makes you feel like a princess. 

Even when he comes home late from work he made sure to still kiss you goodnight) you loved him for it. You needed him to come home safe and sound, you needed him.

After the clock hit 2am you had to sleep instead of worrying about him, he's fine, he's been doing this for years, he'll be fine. You try convince your self he'll be fine so you can sleep but it's no use, all these thoughts are making your head spin. Feeling off you go to get up, and you feel saliva start to pool in your mouth.

Im gonna vomit.

Rushing to the toilet, you hold your small frame infront of the porcelain bowl as you throw up. Once you feel better and now your stomach is empty I feel better but still 'off'.

Checking your phone, looking for the period tracker app.

I'm 4 days late.

How did I not even notice? Am I pregnant? Surely not...

Desperately searching your bathroom drawers for the box of pregnancy test, you finally find it.

Taking the test, my heart racing like it's never before. What will Jake say? What if he doesn't want a baby?

Checking the time on you phone

2:24am
And a missed call from Jake..

2:24amAnd a missed call from Jake

Oh god.

You call him back straight away,

Jake ❤️

Jake ❤️
Hi sweetheart, I thought you were sleeping

Y/n
Jake?  Are you okay?

Jake ❤️

 honey what's wrong?

Y/n
I thought something bad happened since your calling me at 2 in the morning, is everything okay?

Jake❤️
Yes baby, Im fine we did the mission it was successful, i'm on my way home right now, but what are you still doing up?

Y/n
I uhh..

looking towards the counter where the test is and it reads

Not pregnant

Jake ❤️
Babe?

Y/n
Oh thank god.

Jake❤️
What?

Y/n
Oh um I'll explain when you get home.

I hear something walk into the room and I lean forward to see what it was

It was him. Standing there with his phone up to his ear with a concerned look on his tired face.

Jumping up from the floor in the bathroom and rush over to hug him, by the force at which you hugged him he let out a groan then throwing his phone on the bed to wrap his arms around me.

(Jakes pov)

I look down at the floor behind y/n and see a packet and a small test on the floor but then I feel y/ns arms wrap even tighter around me which I didn't think was possible.

"What's wrong baby" i let out concerned at what's happened while I was away. I hear a small sniffle, it was her.

"Nothing, i was just late on my period and I thought I was pregnant and I was scared you would get mad at me" I hear the soft muffled voice below me say,

my heart breaks at the thought that she thinks I would get mad at, getting the privilege to become a father. So I lean down and say while cupping her small face in my hands,

"Sweetheart, I would be the happiest man alive if you were, I would never get mad at you for something I did" I say looking at her face with the dim light from the bathroom, looking between both of her beautiful green eyes as I wait for an answer.

"I'm sorry" she sobs

"Aw honey" I say softly, my eyes soften even more when I see how tired she looks as-well, picking up her small frame with my tired body and walk over to the bed we share and place her onto the bed and then crawl into next to her. Once she's comfortable laying her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me once again. Finally relaxed she starts drift off to sleep, and shortly after I do too.

Falling asleep in the arms of the one I love.