Through Sickness and Health

Description :) Soft Jake/Fluff. 

936 WC

Jakes POV

Awoken in the middle in the early hours on the morning to a feeling of nausea in my stomach and the intense urge to empty the contents of my stomach. I unwrap y/n's wrap from my waist as to not wake her. Quietly get out of bed  and towards the bathroom connected to the the bedroom me and Y/n share. I turn on the shower to hide the fact im throwing up, so I dont worry Y/n if she happens to wake. 

Head over the toilet bowl, the sensation of saliva filling my mouth becomes to overwhelming that I finally cant hold back the twisting in my stomach anymore and gag into the toilet, the toilet catching my dry heaves, the disgusting smell of it filling the bathroom.

Once I was done with that, I got into the running shower once I took my clothes off and let my achy body relax under the hot water. My throat burns, my eyes are teary, a shakiness that goes throughout my body making it hard to relax.  

"Jake?" a soft voice speaks from behind the door, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah honey? what's wrong" It hurts to speak.

"You okay?" she questions 

"uh- Yeah" I lie, not wanting her to worry about me.

"Can I come in?"

I look towards the toilet, my clothes thrown across the bathroom tiles, it looks like a mess.

"Not right now, give me a minute, sweetheat" I reply horsally

"okay" the tired voice retreats from behind the door

I turn off the shower and flush the toilet, brush my teeth and pick up my clothes. A towel resting just on my hips, some water droplets run down my body, a few wet strands of hair stick to my forehead. I look at myself in the foggy mirror, leaning my hands on the edge of the counter, I look horrible, there's bags under my eyes, a pale colour replacing my normal tan complection. I snap out of my tired daze and walk towards the door and open it to be met with a sight. Y/n must have fallen asleep again from waiting for me, she shuffles in her sleep, her hair spread out of the pillow, soft breaths filling the air. Her beautiful eyes closed as she sleeps on my side of the bed, bedsheets pushed to the foot of the bed.

"God I love you" I whisper to myself

Y/n's POV

I slightly stir as the motion of the bathroom door opening, Jake must have finished his shower. I open my eyes a tiny bit so I can see him without thinking he woke me up. My eyes are met with the sight of him standing groggily at the bathroom door, tired eyes running along my body. Towel wrapped around his beautiful waist, his body glistening with water droplets. As if he can read my thoughts, he whispers "God I love you"  Thinking I can't hear him.

"Come here" I say opening my arm to him, eyes still closed. 

He shuffles towards the wardrobe puts of some shorts and then lays against me, his wet hair resting on the crook of my neck arms wrapped me. 

"Whats wrong my boy?"

"nothing" says muffled voice, a soft groan leaving his lips after he speaks.

I roll on to my back, Jakes head now resting on my cheat, my chin resting on the top his head.

"Look at me" 

"I'm trying to sleep, beautiful" followed by another groan.

Confusion filling my face, whats wrong with him? He's a morning person, always full of energy in the morning. I look over to the clock on the bedside table.

4:56am

Jake normally wakes up at 6am. I look down my Jake whose fallen asleep on my, soft snores leaving his blush lips.

I reach over to his beside table where our phones charge and pick up mine. Opening it and text Rooster,

Bradley 

Hey Brad

Braddddd

Y/n its 5am what

I think there's something wrong with Jake

What do you mean

He looks awful, hes sleeping right now

I don't know if he can come in today, would you mind calling Mav and telling him i'm taking him to work?

But your a doctor?

am I at work? no its 5am

Okay, fine

Thanks <3

Bradleys a good brother, even though he doesn't really like your husband. Turning my attention back to Jake, feeling his forehead  is very warm.  

"baby, can you side up please?" He stirs as I run my hand along his pale cheeks. He sleepily sides up and rests his head on the headboard. 

"Whats going on"? he asks me, eyes still closed.

"I told Bradley to call Mav and tell him your not going today and that i'm taking you to work, but right now i'm getting you some paracetamol for your fever." 

"Im fine"

Jake's POV 

No i'm not.

Y/n just sighs and stands up outof bed and walks out to the kitchen. I try to hid out im feeling but the cold morning air making me shiver, a pain in my head throbs, the twist in my stomach returns. Dear god. I rush out of bed with one hand over my mouth, rushing towards the dark bathroom, this time I just dry heave because I already threw up everything before. The burning sensation settling in my throat again.

"Oh Jake" Y/n's voice sighs from behind me, a hand brushed along my back forming goosebumps.

A thin layer of sweat sits in my skin. Y/n sits beside me brushing my hair out my face. Whispering to me i'll be okay.

Once the gags stop, I sit back on the floor tired and dazed, Y/ned leans in and hugs me, resting my chin on her head She whispers

"Through sickness and health right?"