Back Fire ❤ J, Seresin

As we sit in the Aircraft hanger, I look around, eyeing the competition. My eyes land on certain dirty blonde, not to bad looking. As I'm looking at him, he must of sensed me looking at him because he turns his head and looks over at me, giving me a cocky grin and a wink.

What a Douchebag.

I look away, rolling my eyes he has a massive ego just from his stupid smile. 

The class seems to drag on,  just telling us all things we've hear before, the run down on the F/a 18, like we haven't flown them before a million times. 

I just want to get in and go. 

After the lesson was over, we headed back to out residential blocks and get ready for the canteen as base. Its not the best food but at least I don't have to make it. As im walking to the female block I hear foot steps behind me. Low and behold, its the dirty blonde,

"I didn't know they let anyone in here, it thought it was just pilots, are you dating one?" he asks me a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"yeah, no im a pilot dumbass, also I didnt know you were a girl either" I respond pointing to the female bed block sign on the wall.

"Oh, please its not like ive never been in the girls block before" he says winking at me

"okay, Jesus didn't need to know about your sex life okay?" I say practically gagging

"Why not let me in and ill show you my sex life" he says trying to be smooth but im not buying it.

"first of all ew, second of all. who you think you are but, im not going to sleep with you, so leave me alone" I finally open the door to my room and close it on his face leaving him in the empty hallway.

"bitch" he says under his breath, i can still hear him through the door.

//At Dinner//

I sit next to my need friend Natasha, as im sat there telling her about dirty blonde, she just laughing her ass of at me.

"That's hilarious! did you get his name?" she adds, laughing

"No but I don't care anyways" I laugh,

She points at men as they walk in trying to identify him,

"that one?"

"nope"

"what about that one over there?"

"uhh, nope not him"

"imagine it was Jake, that would be comical" she laughs

"whose Jake?" I say before taking a sip of my drink

"that one over there talking to Coyote" She points at you, guessed what it was him.

"Natasha, don't scream now but, that's him" I say almost embarrassed, her mouth forms into a smile ear to ear.

"your joking!" she laughs out practically rolling on the floor.

"trust me, I wish I was" I finish burying my face in my hands.

She pulls my hands away from my face, a massive smile smile on her face,

"let go sit next to him, you have no idea the irony of this" my face drops, oh sweet Jesus.

"oh no, I don't know if that's a good Idea"

She made me sit next to him. Kill me now

Please.

"So.. Jake, Y/n told me about what you said to her before" His face falls for a split second before turning to look at me a HUGE smile on his face.

"why, are you taking me up on my offer" he questions

"oh god no" I laugh at his over confidence

"Jesus, Seresin what did you tell her" Coyote adds, earing a big grin from Natasha, waiting to see if he has the balls to explain what he said to me.

"well, I thought she wasn't a pilot because, come on she doesn't look like a pilot, but anyways that's not the point, I asked if she was dating one and that's now she got in here but. then she said she was a pilot and she pointed to the female dorms sign on the wall." he explains

" oh this is my favourite part! he then states that "its not like I've never been in the females dorm before" Jakes mouth falls into a line,looking at Nastasha, waiting for her to stop talking.

"then she replies with, ew I didn't need to know about your sex life" his face plastered a stfu look.

"what else, Jakey?" Natasha question, I let a laugh at the sarcastic tone in her voice when she said his name,

"oh thats right, then he said, let me in and ill show you my sex life" the way she speaks barely above a audible from her laughing.

"Dude, what the hell" Coyote laughs, I'm just sat next to him, as his face turns a very light pink colour.

"then Y/n turns him down" Natasha adds, high-fiving me.

"okay, yeah it was dumb, I get it" Jake tries defending himself.

Me and Natasha just stand back up and move over to Rooster, whose really nice. I look over Hangman and he's already looking at me, I take a page out of his book and give him a grin and wink, he quickly looks away a light smile on painted on his face as he continues eating his food. 

Time Skip

"That's really how they started talking to eachother. Classic Bagman" Natasha says, making a speech of how we meet. At you guessed it! Me and Jakes wedding. We started dating 5 months after that, and he proposed 3 years after that. So it turns out I didn't exactly turn him down.