Crisome Surf. J Seresin

(y/n POV)

Laying in my silk pjs in the lounge is one of the simpler things in life but when your life is like mine it's, relaxing, zen even. Being a pilot takes ALOT of hours and hard work, so when I get a day off it's the best thing since sliced bread. On the other hand having your boyfriend also being in the same occupation as you that means we both do the same things: long hours, hard work, no breaks or holidays so when we have the day off we're always together. That being said as much as I love doing nothing, I also love the beach.

I spring up from the lounge that had formed a indent of where my bottom was,

"Jake! Do You want to go to the beach?" I yell trying to figure out where in the house he was,

"Yeah if it means I get to see you in a bikini" Jake says grinning ear to ear as he walks into the room.

"Oh boy.." I say under my breath,

"Jake, you are really something else sometimes you know that?" I tease as I turn to walk into our bedroom.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Should I be offended or complained?" Jake questions, a confused look on his sharp features

"What ever you want to be, babes it's 2022" I say giggling

"so cheeky today" Jake says, the classic hangman grin on his face as he follows me to the bedroom to get changed for the beach.

TIME SKIP

The beach beach wasn't as busy as I thought it would be today being a Saturday but im not complaining cause its way easier to find a park. Jake helps with big the bag of goodies I brang for us, because if Jake packed I'd be surprised if he even put in sun cream, just thinking that makes me roll my eyes 'typical boys'. Following Jake to a good spot and he places the bag and towels down making sure not to get sand everywhere and all over the towels so we don't we like salted potato chips in the sun, salty and crispy.

Jake being the genius he thinks he is, thinks is a good idea to once I put down everything to pick me up and run over to the ocean with me in his arms and throw me in.

"JAKE SERESIN! WHAT THE HELL!" I yell the look of betrayal on my face as I try my best to free my self from his strong grasp. Throwing me into the crashing blue surf, I slap my hands on the water, while Jake is practically on the floor laughing and while pointing at me.

"Ha-ha-ha really funny, hangman. it's a real kneeslapper" I say very sarcastically.

His eyes instantly prick up when he hear me say his 'call sign'. Knowing hes in deepshit, So he looks over to me and his face drops when he looks down my body. Not out of amazement but terror.

"Oh my god, y/n I think I squeezed you too tight while picking you up!" He saids frantically, the colour draining from his face, looking more scared on land then when he's in the air.

"What.?" I said looking down seeing blood dripping down from the inside of my legs down my thighs.

"Oh shit" I say to my self, the look on both of our faces would have been priceless.

"Did I break you?!" He saids still frantic, "what can I do, do I need to call an ambulance or take you to the ER?!? Y/n! What the fuck is happening!?"

"Jake shut up for a second" I said walking backwards into the water, trying to figure out what to do.

"No, you can't just pop me, I got my period. Plus your not 'that' strong" I said rolling my eyes a look of mischief on my face at the last bit. Being the good boyfriend he is, he disregards what I said. His face when he realises and then followed by a long 'ohhhh', yet again typical boys. I laughed to myself at Jake's reaction, thinking about that look of terror on his face when he saw the blood.

"Uh- i want can I do?" He saids coming closer to me so I don't have to yell for him to hear me. I let out a sigh thinking of what I can do,

"Can you go get you a towel I packed in the bag and bring it here for me babe?" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek,

"Of course" he says, placing a figure under my my chin so he can actually kiss me, after his short and sweet kiss. He starts walking over to the bag and our set up I watch as he jogs back over it be and the way his pecks slightly flex as he runs. God.

Handing me the towel and I wrap it around my waist as I walk out of the water i make my way to the public restrooms and pray to any god that there was a sanitary item dispenser.

There was, Jake waiting patiently like the good boyfriend he is, while his girlfriend try's to figure out how to use the machine. Finally it dispenses what I need, finishing in the bathroom I walk over to wash the sink. After washing and drying my hands I make my way out to Jake, and he plants a big sloppy kiss on my cheek when he sees me and stands straight again then, putting a hand around my waist.

"You all good now?" He questions just wanting to figure out how to be best of service to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, thanks you know what I heard helps with period cramps?" I question him,

"What? Hot baths, hot water bottle, dark chocolate?? Is that what you want me to do for you?" Jake says turning to me.

"Yes but I know what that you'll like a lot more, honey" I say trying to hint at it with the tone of my voice, But his face just looks lost so I just tell him.

I whisper it to him, and his eyes change from lost to lust, as we make it back to our set up, which isn't a 'set up' for much longer as Jake had picked everything up and was practically pulling me towards the car.

A/n that was fun to write but its currently 1:38am and i have school tomorrow sooo 👋

edited 6/10/22
lmao I just edited this, and what was i thinking with some of this 😭😭.  remind me to not write at 1am again. 💀💀

W/c 1055

REQUESTS >>>> comments