𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗴 !

𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗔𝗚 !

𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓.

She isn't allowed to be anything other than perfect, being adopted by Emily and Richard Gilmore. She gets the perfect grades, wears the perfect clothes and rules the hallways of Chilton Preparatory School with an iron fist. And she truly feels that weight on her shoulders, the weight of their first failure of a daughter haunting her every move.

That's until she-who-must-not-be-named wants to enrol her daughter in Chilton, and the Gilmores accept on one condition : Lorelai must bring herself and her daughter over for dinner every Friday night. And so begins a weekly ritual of awkward familial interactions that, somehow, flip Jolene's life upside down.

This unwanted intrusion in Jolene's life is more than she can handle, with her parents constantly trying to control everything she does, her extracurriculars and her extremely occupying friend group, especially when it seems that Rory Gilmore is so effortlessly perfect when Jolene has to struggle trying. 

But with the bad, comes the good, for two certain boys catch her eyes. And Jolene Gilmore has to decide whether she wants to continue to strain under the weight of expectations of perfection, or if she's going to allow herself to be happy.