𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ─ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘫𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 )

we were supposed to be just friends 
glitch, taylor swift

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏.

The reason why wasn't clear to anyone. According to Rory, he had just dumped her out of nowhere, even after taking her on a romantic dinner. But Rory had made it clear not to push matters, and Lorelai had complied.

However, Rory was driving Lorelai insane. Instead of dealing with the break, she was waking her up at six in the morning to do errands around town to keep her mind of it. And if Rory wasn't going to speak to her about it, then there was only one other person that could get Rory to open up.

Which is why Jolene Gilmore staged an intervention.

Inviting Rory over, she brought her cousin to her room before locking the room behind her. Surprised to see Kim and Nathalie there too, Rory glanced at Jo. "Uhm, what is going on?"

"This is an intervention," Jo replied, an apologetic look when Rory gaped at her in betrayal. "I'm sorry! But you haven't been dealing with your break up with Dean, and it isn't healthy. You haven't cried, you haven't set his car on fire, you haven't bitched about him. Surely you must feel like doing something."