Felix hummed a soft tune as he searched for the butter in the fridge, moving around a few items until finally getting his hands on it. It was their day off and Felix wanted to unwind and bake some brownies for his boyfriend and his members. Mostly for his boyfriend, he knew just how much he loved them so hopefully, he'd stay asleep whilst he baked so Felix could wake him up with a little surprise. Hyunjin slept like a rock anyway, he doubts he'd wake up since it was still a bit early.

The rest of the members were out, enjoying their day break to hang out with their friends or just be outside of the sometimes stuffy dorm. There were 8 men packed into a single apartment, they definitely needed some space without each other at times.

Felix continued searching the kitchen for the remaining ingredients, placing them all on the counter as he picked them. He smiled as he grabbed the final ingredient, walking back to the counter to start. He loved baking, it definitely boosted his serotonin levels and he could do it all day if he had the time. He was excited just thinking about the way Hyunjin's face would light up when he'd show him the brownies. Felix made sure to add extra love into the batter. A little corny, but well it's not like Felix couldn't not add it.

He reached over for his apron, slipping it over his bare chest. Since it was just him and Hyunjin home, he didn't really have to be fully clothed so Felix wore probably the shortest, most tight shorts he owned, it was hot outside anyway. Besides, Felix didn't like getting his clothes dirty because he liked doing laundry even less so it worked out fine for him to do it this way.

Just as he was about to dig the measuring cup into the flour, arms wrapped around his waist from behind, a chin coming to rest on his shoulder. Felix jumped slightly at the sudden embrace, relaxing only a second later as his skin prickled with a tingly sensation at the feeling of Hyunjin's strong arms, his bare chest pressing against his back.

"What's my pretty baby doing?" He hummed in what Felix could only describe as the sexiest morning voice known to mankind. He shivered at the words being spoke so close to his ear.

"Well, I was going to surprise you and wake you up with these," he pouted, a bit disappointed that his surprise was ruined.

"Oh you're making brownies," he noted, Hyunjin's eyes inspecting the different ingredients laid out in front of him. "I love your brownies," he pressed a kiss behind Felix's ear. The younger sighed at the sensation, leaning back further into Hyunjin.

"I know," Felix smiled shyly, his hands coming to rest over Hyunjin's on top of his belly, squeezing them affectionately.

"But you know, I think I love the baker making the brownies even more," Hyunjin whispered this, grazing his lips over Felix's ears. "Especially, when he wears these," one of Hyunjin's hands fell off his front, coming back to instead slide over the small of his back, fingers continuing to trace down until Hyunjin's hand was gripping his right cheek, squeezing it firmly. A gasp left Felix's mouth at this, his fingers wrapping around Hyunjin's hand tighter.

"H-Hyunie, I'm baking," he swallowed, his throat suddenly dry.

"Well I can't help myself when you look so sexy making them," he chuckled, his hand continuing to massage and grip the plushness of his ass, loving the way it fit into his hand. Hyunjin pressed butterfly kisses onto his exposed shoulder, slow and lingering.

Felix inhaled sharply. "So you don't want brownies then?" He teased, composing himself some more. He turned around, his arms coming to wrap around Hyunjin's neck. He licked his lips as he took in his boyfriend's body. He was wearing nothing but a pair of sweats that hung low on his hips, hair tousled and his perfect muscles out on display for Felix's eyes only. God, he wanted to throw away the whole brownie idea and just let Hyunjin ravage him instead.