Room 1:

"Huh what...!" A green backpack said. "I thought I just escaped ONE..." He looks around and sees that this is not ONE, but a whole new place.

"Oh uh hey Liam..."

a familiar Soda Bottle said. "Wait your here too?" Liam replied. Bryce suddenly realized, wait if they are here what if more people are too.

Soon they realized the walls were made out of mirrors, all they could see was themselves.

"So how did you get here Bryce?" Liam asked the red bottle.

"I got asked by someone who calls themselves the two nerds and the tough guy." Bryce replied.

"No way same with me, but that means that this was a trap." He said. Liam, with his trauma from ONE started attacking every mirror, and discovered something.

One of them was made of glass. He looked through and saw something he would never forget.

Room 2:

"So uh Painty, I know we should look on the bright-"

Cheesy interrupts Bulby with a kneeslap. Lightbulb continues

"-side but I dont think that test tube was the one who sent that..." Paintbrush angrily replied, "but who else would call themselves, the two nerds and the tough guy, OBVIOUSLY FAN, TEST TUBE, AND KNIFE"

Paintbrush screamed at her. "Woah chill out pal, no need to freak about the geek. We'll be fine! Plus im sure it wasnt them, why would Fan and Test Tube do this? I somewhat understand while Knife would do it though."

Lightbulb joked with a wink. "Well Test Tube might've tried doing an innocent test, and Fan saw something on the internet that shows something like this but less cruel, and then Knife makes them do this."

The tall person replied. "Alright then, but I think it was the work of Lampy!"

Lightbulb said. "Who the hell is Lampy?" Paintbrush asked aggressively. "Lampy is my bestie, besides you and test tube. She's awesome, except she does weird stuff like this." Lightbulb said while spinning in circles.

Paintbrush just rolls their eyes. "Lightbulb, you are concerning me..."

"No I'm Lightbulb!" "Moron" Lightbulb just stared in shock at what they just said to her.

Lightbulbs POV

How could Paintbrush just insult me. I thought we were best friends. Well I guess not.

Room 1:

Taylor suddenly appears in here too.

Liam, and Bryce realize that the glass mirror is a door. They try to open it, but its locked.

"Um what are you guys doing?" Taylor asks. "Well we kind of need to get back home WE CAN'T HAVE ONE HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Liam pleads. Bryce just stares in surprise.

They look through the glass again, and see a fight happening between a Lightbulb, and a Paintbrush. They hear them slightly "Paintbrush?! How could you just call me a moron!"

The Lightbulb proceeds to sob after. "Well Lightbulb, you were being one."

They stared at each other for a bit, and then hug. Bryce and Liam were starting to get bored.

Room 3:

Fries POV

"So Puffball, how are you doing?"

I asked my friend. "What do you mean how am I doing?! We are trapped in a room made of mirrors!" Puffball protested.

Eraser ate some of my fries, so I slapped him.