Room 2:

No POV

"Annoying? You can be more annoying than me Lightbulb." Paintbrush said. Lightbulb looked slightly annoyed at this comment but, it wasn't as bad as when they called her a moron.

"Am I really annoying? No! Because I'm Lightbulb!" Lightbulb brightly yelled.

"Well you're not that annoying Lightbulb. I didn't mean to say that." They apologized to the captain of the Bright Lights.

Room 1:

Bryce POV:

"I NEED to get back to my friends!" Taylor complained. "Omg Taylor stop complaining!" I said to the annoying teen. Taylor then started to sob. She wasn't used to this, she just escaped ONE. I started to actually feel bad for the kid.

Room 3:
Fries POV
"Hey Puff, I'm sorry for arguing earlier." I apologized. "It is ok!" Puffball replied. And then Eraser stole one of my freaking fries again! I slapped him.

Meanwhile with 4 and X
No POV

(Quick note: this is an au where all 3 of these object shows are in the same universe and Test Tube is a famous scientist)

"Hey 4, we should make a lab! You know how Test Tube has one?" X asked 4. "That's a great idea! Maybe we can clone the contestants somehow?" 4 replied. They quickly finished the lab, being algebralians and all. They started there tests. "So I have a normal eraser here, not like Eraser the contestant!" Four squealed. "And I am going to dip it in this formula I came up with!" Four said as he dipped the eraser inside the formula. "It will take a day to see if it works!" Four said again.

The next day

"Alright I'm going to go in!" They saw that the Eraser had very malformed arms, and was missing a leg and the foot on the attached leg, the face was also melt-y looking. But it was still alive. "Wowie! It worked! But not very well, I hope he doesn't hurt." X talked to the little Eraser a lot. "I think we should call you, Raz!" X shouted. Four came over and revealed that he liked that name.

They both called Eraser over to see the mini him

They both called Eraser over to see the mini him. Eraser came over. "Awwww it's a mini me!!" Eraser baby talked. "But it looks a little deformed." Eraser was concerned. Four seemed concerned also, and X was obvious.

Meanwhile in TestTubes lab.
"So Test Tube, today we are going to start something new." Knife said.