Princess! 高校のホストの仕事!

Haruhi rushed through the ivory halls of Ouran, twisting and turning around each corner, trying to get to music room #5. She was late for hosting, which she hated. Why was she late? Of course, not of her own volition, but from one of those damn triplets.

(Y/N).

How bothersome was she? Weirdly not as much as her brothers. She hasn't hung out with her alone, and she clearly never will. (Y/N) caught Haruhi after school, and she asked for help with homework in the 3rd library, which was quite strange. (Y/N) did not need help with the homework, yet it seemed like she was holding back.

"You know, you don't have to pretend to not know anything. It's fine if you know the answer." Haruhi stated flatly. "What? Aw man, how'd you know?" "It's kind of obvious. Sometimes I see you do the problem in your calculator before I even explain it to you. So why'd you even ask to do this anyway?" "Oh!" (Y/N) exclaims. "Well, I saw it in an American movie. It's called Mean Girls. The girl in the movie pretends to be dumb to impress the guy she likes."

Haruhi thinks for a second before speaking again. "Did you just say you're trying to impress me?" (Y/N) looks surprised; she didn't mean to say that out loud. "I PROMISE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT, I-" The brunette cut her off, saying, "If anything, the way to impress me is by showing your wisdom. I really appreciate people who care more about learning than their looks." The triplets' eyes widened with this information. As her mouth opened to speak again, Haruhi's phone rang. She picks up the phone, seeing that the caller ID is none other than Kyoya- Senpai. She listens to what the caller says, says sorry a few times, then hangs up. "Kuso! We're late for hosting. Come on, let's get going."

As the two of them ran down the hallway, "Mr." Fujioka thought about this encounter, even forgetting that the youngest Hitachiin was behind her. "Haru, stop walking so fast!" "Stop complaining! Please!" " I can't run for much longer!"

"Then just hold my hand"

(MEGA (Y/N) BLUSH)

The duo finally made it to the club room.

Hopefully just a regular (or, as regular as it can be) day.

SYKE

"Welcome"

The standard set of flowers came out of the door as it was opened, yet a warm breeze came with it. Haruhi opened her eyes to see 6 shirtless men in a tropical paradise. To any other woman, this is heaven, but this is her personal hell.

Irked, she says, "Isn't it early spring?" Tamaki boasts dramatically, "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense! Besides, the heating system we have is the best!"

"This is awesome!" (Y/N) screams. "This is just like that time we went to Bali! Remember guys? Remember?" Kyoya fixes his glasses as he looks at (Y/N). "First, go put on your costume, (Y/N)." She pouts and leaves to do so. "Second, do you have a problem with how we run our club? Please remember that you still owe us eight million yen, as you remember." the brunette shivers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruhi walks around looking for drinks to refill and food to replace when she hears a startling comment from Tamaki. "Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention to you ladies! Next week, the Ouran Host Club is sponsoring a party." Haruhi freezes in her spot. "W-we're throwing a party?"

"Yeah! It's gonna be huge!" (Y/N) followed.

"We rented the school's largest auditorium," Hikaru said

"It's the perfect room for dancing!" Kaoru finished