Chapter 1: A Grandson for a Goddess

NIGHT:

it was still as sobs overheard by the mother goddess the angel's mother and the wife of a dead angel who sat on her knees, on the other side of him heard her cries but she was too busy even to notice the fact she was crying on the inside.

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked.

"I'll be back, you know I'll always will, Rachel..." Castiel put his hand on her cheek gently and kissed her.

With that, all she could feel was air after kissing her angel back. When her eyes fluttered open, he was gone, just like that.

"You promised..." she whispered, as she couldn't handle this anymore.

Dean was stuck in his little world, also kneeling beside the dead angel as well. He looked up at his sister and knew she loved him.

Seeing her get up, she looked at the heavens pissed to the bone.

"You promised! Chuck, you said you wouldn't leave! You fucking son of a bitch! Now bring him back!" Rachel yelled up at him knowing he could hear and see all. "You call yourself God? Well," she choked on her words "look now."

It was then she was breaking down Dean had come over and held her from behind while she slowly slid down into her brother's arms.

"Hey, hey shh, I'm here, I'm here," Dean said calming his little sister down, he looked at the mother of all angels.

"I'm here now." He said to them both.

Dean got close to Asherah as he held both he held Rachel with one arm and held her hand with his own, leaning gently on his sister's head grieving on his own.

~~~
In the house: The young yet grown Nephilim asked Sam who stood there like an idiot with his sister-in-law Janet, this was her nephew being the brother of an angel who is the brother of Lucifer and her being Lucifer's sister she was now an aunt.

"No, no I--am not your father," Sam replied calmly talking to him.

Rachel was inside looking around still her eyes red from her crying until she heard a noise holding her angel blade seeing Brittany alive but how she questioned.

"This is all your damn fault."

Rachel glared holding her demon blade up noticing it.

"Relax, I'm not here for you simpleton humans, I'm here for my son," Brittany said her eyes turning black.

Suddenly a big wave came knocking the girls out one to each wall as it was over they got up running to the room but as they arrived he was gone, Brittany was looking for him unable to find him, she swiftly turned to the boys who were with him. The now demon mother was angry her eyes became black soon.

"Now, easy Brittany we didn't mean to lose your son," Asherah spoke softly to the demon who was once human before death.

"You all lost my son!"

Asherah went to her and knew what it's like to lose children considering the fact she abandoned her own, so she knows.

"Look, I'm a mother too, and I would take back everything if I wish I could, I'm a mother too."

"Yeah, to angels." She scoffed.

"Point is, we're on the same track we make mistakes, and we fix them I came back after I left for thousands of years, I thought I wouldn't find my babies again, or my husband. Yy-your with Lucifer right? So you see... were in the same boat." Asherah explained how it worked hoping that with her being a mother that Brittany would understand.

Brittany heard it all as she sniffed tears ran down her cheeks.

"I lost my son; my husband is in go-- who knows where." She looked down wiping her tears she didn't mean to tell, and that is what Asherah understood, because who knows where Lucifer was right?

"There, there see?" The mother goddess grabbed hold of her gently letting her cry as she pats her head stroking it gently knowing what it was like.

"We have to get Castiel." Rachel said sadly.

Asherah nodded knowing as the two girls walked over to see him still lying there dead they picked him up and brought him to the other part of the house, Rachel's lips quivered at seeing her husband dead what she will tell Olivia or Claire both? How is she going to do this, being saddened as well his mother went over to him.

"Shh, Shh." She said softly calming her down.

Rachel was sitting alone in her room alone it was then Dean came to see her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How are you holding up?"

Nothing she hadn't said a word since having to pick up his corpse with his mother.

"Look, we lost Castiel I know but Rachel I swear I'll bring him back to you, okay?" Dean said promising his word.

Rachel sniffed and wiped a tear with her hand as Dean came closer to holding his little sister, he held out an angel ceramic for her smiling.

"Mom liked these, she had one and told me the angels are watching, so maybe his siblings are too."

Dean smiled and kissed the top of his head, leaving her to her thoughts as she put it away up on the counter, she then let her angel Dina take over flying above her home and trying to find her dad and mom that might be working on someone. She walked opening the door with a J on the name and smiled.

"Hey You, it's been a while since I've seen you." She told him.

The mystery man said nothing but smiled and turned to face Dina knowing she would come for him for he had a great love for her and nodded.

"I'm ready."