Chapter 4: Young Love

NOTE: This chapter is a reference to season Season 6 episode 9. Clap your hands if you believe

In the darkest part of Lebanon Kansas, there was a hunter running for her life from Wendigos the worst you can ever battle, it was only because she had accidentally woken them up and that is not what she had in mind; she was new to the hunting job how would she know? The girl was new to the hunting business her breathing grew heavy her legs grew tired of finding a small cave that allowed her to fit through.

She stayed as quiet as possible as she scanned the area for her escape, the brunette would take that chance as the monster was distracted she took the chance, however, when the Wendigo saw her she froze still scared looking at it until she felt someone pull her down in a sitting position feeling something around her protecting her the girl could not tell who it was that came behind her she heard three other people fighting the Wendigo. Opening her eyes, she saw what appeared to wing as a believer of this stuff and Angels above she had that gift since birth, with the Wendigo killed and everything was calm they came over to her and the person who was having her protected getting help back up the young girl saw three men and a boy about her age.

"It's okay now, you're safe." He told her and then asked, "What's your name?"

"S—Sophie..." she answered.

"Are you a hunter?" Dean asked her looking at her curiously seeing she had the equipment.

Sophie nodded with a smile "yes, I am and I can easily tell you are all hunters too."

They all nodded in response, the first time in years that she has ever found more just like her, it made her smile wide. "also, thanks," she turned to the boy giving a smile towards him. "for saving me."

"Well, we should be getting back to where we were, let's go you two," Dean said as he started ahead.

"Wait we can't just leave her here, I saved her." The boy said.

She gave a smile as Sam agreed "so, who do I have to thank?" Sophie asked the boy.

"Jack, his name is Jack," Castiel said.

Sophie gave a slight nod "Ah, well nice to meet you, Jack." She then held her hand out to him.

Jack looked at her confusingly though he remembered and shook her hand, back in the bunker where they hid and did the plans to hunt, Sophie was so surprised at how big this thing is Jack walked beside her and smiled softly seeing how happy the girl was.

"So, you like the bunker?" Jack asked with a smile.

"Like it? I love it!" Sophie exclaimed at how big it was, there was a staircase a place to eat, and beer now that is more like it.

The new hunter decided to go to the kitchen and take one of Deans's beers, at first, he was not so sure about her but now he is adding the fact she loves drinking as much as he did which is quite fun on his part but as he was grinning he saw the others looking at him.

"what? Oh, come on we're not going to take a girl in and not like the fact she drinks like me." Dean told them.

Castiel gave him the stern look of suspicion about this girl "Look I know you like her for her... drinking but are you sure we can even trust this girl? She was able to see Jack's wings few can see our wings, Dean."

"Alright well, do you have a theory about her? Because I'd love to hear it." He replied to the angel knowing he has nothing this time.

Sophie walked out of the kitchen "hey, do you know where I can take a shower here?" She asked them.

"you can borrow mine," Jack answered.

She thanked him and started to walk to the shower.

INT. JACK'S ROOM – NIGHT

As the day passed on she came into Jack's room to see what he was doing, going on the other side as he scooted over for her to join him, she smiled looking at the screen seeing he was watching The Princess Diaries 2 after seeing the first one as it seemed fascinating to him.

"I see you like Princess Diaries 2." Sophie finally spoke to shut the silence in the room.

"Yeah, I just don't see why women can't rule without a husband, I see it unfair, there should be a rule on how women are treated."

Oh my gosh, he was sweet at how a woman was treated he really does care for women, the two gave looks at each other as she wanted to continue watching the movie with him slipping herself under the sheets and helping him along with it, once the part where Nicholas Devereaux came in getting stepped on Sophie would laugh abit cause she loved how funny it was.

It got very late when Rachel came in to check on them with Castiel, they saw them sleeping beside each other and without notice, Jack had his arm around her as she was buried in his chest sleeping soundly and protected. She told him to be silent putting one finger up her lips and slowly closing the door shut leaving the two to sleep peacefully as they headed to their room since everyone went to sleep.

But on the very far part of Kansas Lucifer could see it through his mind not noticing Brittany coming as he opened one eye then both smiling seeing his favorite demon girl.

"Any word on our boy?" Brit asked.

"Oh, yes because it seems like our son has fallen in love from the looks of it and with that weakness maybe he will come to us now." Lucifer formed a sinister grin. "Mom won't even know about this, we will get our son one way or another."

Brittany smirked holding her dagger and sitting beside him waiting for his next move and orders so that she can do whatever he asked like she always did anyways one thing Lucifer didn't know was that his mom Asherah the mother of all angels was watching them silently she has to warn her other son, Sam, Dean, and her husband about Lucifer planning to strike again with his demon this was not good soon war will start and it would not end pretty especially with him around as Goddess knew his tricks and his plans even when she wasn't around heading to go tell Chuck now back up in heaven.