Chapter 5: King and Queen of Nephilims (part 1)

NOTE: we took this chapter from Season 13 Ep 21 "Beat the Devil" mixed with EP 7 "War of the Worlds"

The next morning Jack had been asleep the only thing he remembered was watching a movie with Sophie, the new girl of team free will 2.0 dean hesitated but jack pleaded as she had nowhere else to go. So, she became a part of the team, today was a slow day not much to do really Sam and Dean were already up with Castiel and Rachel probably saying goodbye to Jack's cousin Olivia who wanted to go out and find Claire on her own hoping she is doing well.

His eyes squinted at the sunrise so he moved his hand around, not feeling Sophie around.

"Sophie?"

He would ask curiously where she is, getting up he'd rub his eyes and start heading down the stairs to see what the gang is doing now or what the plan is but sadly no Sophie as Jack slowly went down the stairs greeted by the team.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Rachel asked, giving him a sandwich she was making for everyone and had one left for him.

Taking it gently he sat down at the table "thanks "mom" umm, have you guys seen Sophie?"

"Yeah, she went to her room sleeping in, she came back bruised from a hunt she did alone and—"

"You left her alone?!" Jack asked angrily but before anyone could say anything he flew to her room and appeared.

Slowly he'd tap Sophie on the back, shaking her awake

"Sophie, wake up." Jack would say quietly.

Sophie felt herself waking up, she rubbed her eyes and looked around then noticed Jack standing above her with a smile on his face at her, smiling back she went back to sleep, however, Jack was not going to have any of that lifting her up with his hands.

"Do I have to?" she asked sleepily.

"It is rude if you don't," he answered playfully "so come on, get dressed, and come downstairs for breakfast," Jack told her.

After about an hour or so later Sophie came down the stairs of the bunker in her clothing, Jack saw her pretty and gave a smile looking down, Rachel, Dean, and Sam smiled to themselves knowing where this is going as they let her sit down.

"I'm going flying with Cas, I'll be back, be sure to have a case for us." Rachel said getting on Castiel's back.

EXT. OUTSIDE THE BUNKER– WOODS – MORNING

Castiel flew smoothly with Rachel on his back, she smiled looking at him learning this trick like on a horse where you lay on your back balanced and put a leg over the other looking at the clouds or heaven looking down on them which she knew Asherah was watching from above since she had some duties to do, at first this trick hurt Castiel but with practice and getting used to it nothing could hurt him anymore as long as it was with her.

But might have spoken too soon when some angels in the park got them down as Rachel groaned in pain, Castiel had tumbled down further from her regaining her consciousness she crawled over to see how he was.

"Cas! Castiel!" she shook him awake.

After a while, Castiel woke up from being unconscious looking at Rachel

"Are you okay? Castiel worried about his wife getting up off the ground.

"About time something good happens, Castiel." A strange girl's voice spoke.

The two turn around and saw a brunette girl by herself, she had a smile that lightens up the day as it was Asherah's and Chuck's daughter.

"Dumah." Both said in unison.

EXT -OTHER PART OF THE WOODS – MORNING STILL –

Jack and Sophie were scouting the area alone hearing about a case of Vampires attacking an old abandoned apartment, he thought he was already but even Sophie knew inside he could get hurt.

"Jack, no what if you get hurt?" Sophie asked worried about him.

"Don't be, I won't I can do this." Jack would reassure her with a smile.

Taking her hand gently the two walked inside the cave alone not realizing the dangers of hunting alone, no one in the bunker even knew where they were going.

INT. HEAVEN

Heaven was running smoothly now that some of the angels and archangels were alive again, back in their offices doing their jobs, Asherah the queen of heaven and mother of all angels would walk to her throne room as queen she had her own beside Chuck or in this case God so entering the room to warn about Lucifers' plan and attacking earth to get his son along with Brittany his demon child that is inhabiting a girl named Melanie but sadly the soul wasn't there anymore. She would look both ways seeing some of her children having fun in the clouds as well.

"Honey I—" she was interrupted by God giving her the 'in a minute' finger.

God was the king of heaven and father to all angels, archangels, and humans just like Asherah, he was listening to prayers fixing them with the snap of his finger as he opened them he'd look and smile up at his wife getting up from his throne he held his wives' hands gently.

"I sense something very fearful, love?" God asked stroking her cheek with the back of her hand.

"Yes, it seems to be that our son Lucifer is planning an attack," Asherah replied in a worried tone looking up at her husband.

God thought about it and sighed pacing around wondering what to do now, he then looked to his wife.

"We will need to assemble our soldiers the best we got."

"About that, I saw Castiel with Rachel they were enjoying time together and I believe we have our next of kin for the Nephilims." Asherah would tell him.

God sighed heavily shaking his head at his wife playfully "now you tell me." He would pull her into a hug.

INT. VAMPIRE CAVE – EVENING –

Jack and Sophie went inside looking around, as for Jack he was hoping to find them and be a good hunter to prove more to Dean he is useful than being benched all the time, not a few minutes later hissing came from the walls Sophie had forgotten to turn off the flashlight not prepared for this.

"It's okay Sophie, I got it."

Jack said with a smile thinking he got it as the five Nephilim his cousins would watch them smiling seeing them as their king and queen of all Nephilim's that could help with their powers, stay calm and figure out who they are inside, Anum, Gabriella and the rest followed behind quietly as possible so they wouldn't even notice they were being followed.

During the battle with the vampires, it didn't go so well as Sophie got hurt making Jack use his powers to kill them or scare them off at least, he ran to go to Sophie holding her head on his lap.

"Every time, every time I do something good I end up hurting people." He said sadly hating this getting someone into tough situations only to end up hurt or killed.

Jack was alone with her as a tear was shed on her since she hasn't woken up for a while, he'd look around upon hearing footsteps wondering who that is. His cousins came up looking up at him his eyes widened at the sight of them but confused about how they'd got here but now wondering... what now?

To be continued...