Part 1!

Vance Pov
I fucking hate school with my guts, I wanna drop out so fucking bad but I dont want to disapoint my mom anymore. I'm failing everything and if I don't pass I have to repeat the year, embarrassing I know. 'I better get going before I'm late..' I think to myself. I throw on a white tank top with one of my sleeveless jean jackets, they are my favourite. I have a bunch. I also put on some regular jeans, vans and head out the door. I finally reach school, entering through the doors getting lots of dirty looks. fuck if I could punch everyone here I fucking would.

"you're late Vance." My teacher scolded. "yeah I know I'm not fucking stupid." "watch your mouth Vance!" I just rolled my eyes making my way to the last empty seat, and of course it was next to Bruce fucking Yamada. I guess I don't hate him, he's quiet and shuts up when you tell him to.. but I guess it bothers me how perfect he is. Everyone loves him, he gets perfect grades, and he is hella pret- wait the hell am I thinking.. how did that thought even come to my head...? im not even gay. I think. "Vance, are you paying attention?" a soft voice whispered. "you know if you don't pass you will have to repeat.." I turned to see Bruce staring at me. motherfucker. his hair looks so soft, and his eyes are so.. lord shut up Vance. "Vance?" Bruce whispered, poking my face. I jumped, "don't touch me Yamada. and my education shouldnt worry you." I said with an angry look. I wasn't actually mad for some odd reason, why can't I be mad at him? I realized I was still staring and turned away fast.

—---------------------------------------------
Bruce pov
Vances cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he quickly looked away, for some reason it made me smile. Why did I want to be his friend? not many people like him, everyone is scared of him but I'm not scared. He looks like a chihuahua. I don't understand why he didn't get upset with me, or why he was staring at me. I really wanna be his friend for some odd reason.. the bell went which woke me up from my day dream, I notice someone's playing with my hair. jeez I guess I was in a deep daydream if I couldn't even notice that.. I look over to see Vance playing with my hair, he looks calm and he's smiling. "Vance?" I poke him again, he jumped up tugging on my hair. "ow!" His face turns red and he runs out of the class. I couldn't help but smile, what is this feeling? probaly nothing, im not gay. maybe just a sign I want to be friends with him! yeah..

Time skip! (still bruce)

It was lunch and I had nothing on my mind but Vance, I needed to find him and ask to be friends. I've been dying to all day long. I notice his blonde curls in the crowd and run in his direction, I don't stop in time and accidentally slam into his back. "Oops sorry Vance!" he turned around looking furious but when he saw me he softened up. Wow, did he seriously not punch me in the face? "Watch it Yamada." he gave me a stern look, turning around to leave. "Hey wait Vance!" I grab his arm pulling him back. Before I can react he grabs my face and pulls me closer to his, "The hell do you want Bruce?" he looked really mad, I loosened his grip and handed him a sheet of paper. "sorry!" I close his hand and wave walking off. I walk out to the school's field, surprisingly nobody was there, which made it better to sit down alone. I turn to sit and notice Vance standing right there. I jump, "you followed me? CREEP!" I teased. "well If you weren't so blind you would have noticed," he smiled. Did Vance Hopper just smile at me more than once today? what's going on..

sorry its so short and boring😭 it was rushed, and im very tired.
The next chapter will hopefully be out soon, earliest tomorrow!