Part 8

lil disclaimer this is a short chapter since it was never meant to happen but with all the continuing support i decided I'd spoil my readers!

also should I make another story? I would probably do Brinney :)

Vances pov!

I'm so nervous, its mine and Bruces 5th year anniversary dating and I decided today is the perfect day to do it. I really love this man, I'll admit and I just cant wait for another day. I know its just going to make today busier and probably more tearful but I dont care.

I step up onto Bruces front porch, taking a deep breath in counting to 10 and exhaling. Thats what my mom taught me to do.

I knocked loudly, was it too loud? Bruce opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Happy 5th anniversary!" he gave me a big hug.

Bruces Pov

There was a knock at my door, it was very aggressive and loud so it's probably Vance. I'm extremely excited to see him, I've been up since 3am trying to find the perfect thing to wear, I dont know if thats early or late for some people but thats pretty early for me.

I opened the door and it was in fact Vance, he made my day so much better. I could be the saddest or angriest person ever but seeing him makes everything so much better. I love him so much

"Happy 5th anniversary!" I said hugging him, smiling so bright it hurt my face. we let go and he just stared for awhile in silence. He finally snapped back to reality and mumbled something loudly, I couldn't make out what though. "what..?" I laughed awkwardly. He sighed, "Please come with me!" his face was red.

Vance Pov

He let go of the hug and I was so nervous. I had to say something though. I loudly mumbled "Please come with me." "what..?" he giggled. oh fuck im so nervous I cant even speak. he makes my stomach feel like its on a roller coaster. "Please! come! with! me!" I said clearly this time.

"oh yeah sure! just one second I have to grab something! stay here!" he smiled running into his house and grabbing a bag. He ran back and handed it to me, leaning over to grab something else by the door. "for you!" he handed me a bouquet. I felt my face go red. "for me..?" I mumbled. he nodded, he looked so excited to see my reaction so I decided to open the bag.

It had a shirt with my favourite band on it, one I told him I was saving up for but really I was saving up for something for him. I still REALLY wanted that shirt though.

It also had a small box but be stopped me before I could get to it. "thats for later!" he smiled. I smiled brightly back, hugging him tight. "thank you!" I grabbed his chin, kissing him. "lets go?" he asked, I nodded.

Bruce Pov

"lets go?" I asked. he nodded, grabbing my hand. we got into his car and he started it.

(time skip to arrival)

it was this beautiful garden full of flowers by the sea, "wow this is gorgeous!" I smiled at him, this was the perfect spot for my little gift. we got out and he held my hand again, leading me into about the middle of the garden.

"look.. I have to tell you something.." he sighed, turning red. "and I have to ask you something!" I smiled. "yes? you can go first." he squeezed my hands. "lets go at the same time." I kissed his cheek.

"alright." he handed me a bag, "open it." "open mine too." I told him. he nodded grabbing the box out of the bag. I did the same, in the bag was a thing of chocolates, a chocolate heart, and a box.

3rd person

Bruce grabbed the box that was inside his bag and Vance did the same with his bag. "open it!" they both said at the same time. they both nodded with big smiles. the content inside the boxes shocked both of them. "is this a joke?" Vance asked. Bruce laughed, "I do too, Vance." he smiled brightly. "well.. yes to your question!" he smiled, Bruce couldn't help but start crying.

inside Vances box was a ring, with a paper that said "will you marry me? I love you Vance Yamada!" and in Bruces box was a ring, with a paper that said, "I wanna marry you, Bruce Hopper."

(if u don't understand "Vances box" is the one Bruce gave Vance and "Bruces box" is the one Vance gave Bruce so theres no confusion!)
if you guys rlly want me to I can continue it and include Robun since u guys LOVE that spelling error 😞