Part 2!

Vance Pov

Bruce gave me a stupid sheet of paper that had his number and "call me ;)" on it, of course I was going to follow this bitch. "Yamada what is this?" I ask holding up the paper. "my phone number?" he sits down on the grass. "with a winky face? you dont really come off as gay, im shocked." I teased, he turned redder than a tomato. "fuck off Vance im not gay. its supposed to be a smiley face not a winky face."

I just rolled my eyes, sitting down with him. "you are staring an awful lot Bruce." I groaned in annoyance. "I just find it odd how you smiled at me more than once today, Vance Hopper smiled at me." he smiled, fuck hes annoying.

"shut up or I'll break your pretty nose." fuck did I just say that? "I doubt you could if you find it that pretty." Bruce laughed. "oh shut up Yamada." I sighed. Bruce sighed laying down, why did I just want to lean over and kiss him.. snap out of it Vance, you arent like that. I felt someone poking my arm, I turn to see Bruce just laying there, still fucking poking me. "the hell do you want?" I grabbed his hand. "lay down." he pouted. what a fucking loser.. "and If I do-" I was cut off by Bruce fucking jumping on me.

"Bruce get off I cant breathe.." "And If I dont?" he grinned. fucking bitch. I hate the way this loser makes me feel, like my stomach is jumping up and down. I flipped us over so I was on top, "Bruce you cant top me, fucking dumbass." I said aggressively, while pinching his cheek. "Vance and Bruce sitting in a tree! K I S S I N G!" I turn to see Robin and Finney. "the hell did you just say?" I angrily said getting off Bruce. "shall I repeat myself? Vance and Br-" "ok shut up Robin."

I tower over this dumbass, what was he thinking. hes fucking lucky I actually find him alright. "you brought your boyfriend?" Bruce asked Robin. "im not his bo-" "double date I guess?" Robin smiled cutting Finney off, Finney turned red and so did Bruce. "double date? the fuck?" I grit my teeth. "yeah. meet at mine after school. Double date sleepover. if you dont ill tell everyone you got Bruce pregnant." Robin laughed taking Finneys hand and walking away. "HEY GET BACK HERE MOTHER FUCKER." I yelled at him, he just laughed running away with Fin. what a stupid bitch. I turn to see Bruce smiling. "whats got you in a good mood Brucey?" I asked squating down to his level, where he was sitting. "Nothing.." he muttered looking away.

                                 Bruce pov

A double date? Its all Vances fault for pinning me to the ground. I wanted to hate it, but for some reason I couldnt. I feel like my heart skipped a beat, like my stomach is dancing and twirling around. what is this feeling? duck I think I like Vance Hopper.. I turned red looking down at my feet. "did you eat too many tomatoes?" Vance teased. I was about to speak up when the bell went, finally. I waved to Vance and ran off to my locker. 12... 09... 34.. I opened my locker to check my schedule, fuck. I have a class with Vance..

I dont know how ill last another minute with that beautiful goldie locks.. I feel my face heat up as I grab my stuff, close my locker and make my way to class with my head down. Vance is already there, I go and sit next to him and just stare out the window. immediately he starts playing with my hair, I dont mind it. in fact I think its really cute. I turn and just look at his face, admiring it. his light frekles are so cute, his light blue eyes are gorgeous, his smile is beautiful, his lips are perfect, his chin is perfect, his curls are gorgeous . I think im inlove with Vance Hopper.

I cant help but to stare at his lips, I wanted to kiss them so badly. but we are in class, Im honestly willing to risk my whole life just to kiss his lips. even if it means he ignores me for my whole life, I just want to kiss him so badly. Ive never felt this way about any guy before.. what would my parents think? my family? my friends? I honestly dont care, as long as I have Vance with me Im happy.. Vance pinched my nose which woke me up. "ow!" he just smiled, turning back to the teachers direction.

                       Time skip! (Vance pov)

I arrive at Robin's house with Bruce and knock at the door. Robin opened the door and his face lit up, he then turned to Bruce and frowned. "getting pregnancy scares yet?" he teased. "Shut up!" Bruce yelled turning red, pushing past Robun and going in. Robin just looked at me with a straight face and said "come in." his house was really nice, yeah im friends with Robin but I've never been over.

I followed them upstairs, there were like 5 rooms. jeez his house is big.. "this is your guy's room." Robin smiled, pointing to the bedroom on the right. "Me and Finney are across the hall if you need anything." he scoffed walking away. I walk in with Bruce and notice theres only 1 bed. "I can sleep on the floor." Bruce smiled. "No, that's fine it's big enough to share. unless you are too scared."

I sighed walking in with him, closing the door behind us. He sat down on the bed and gave me a look, "me scared of you? you aren't very scary to me. I dont get why people find you scary.. you are actually very nice." he muttered. I was shocked, I felt my cheeks heat up, did Bruce really feel this way about me? I sad next to him looking to the ground. "you really feel that way?" I ask. he gave me a bright smile, "of course I do!" he looked awkward for a second, what is he doing now? he stood up, red as a tomato and stood in front of me. fuck is this really happening? i'm going to faint. he leans in and hugs me. oh. I hug back, just a little disappointed, not at all what I was expecting.

SORRY AGAIN ITS KINDA BORING 😭
Any Ideas are appreciated, I'll try and work on part 3 tomorrow!