4

Y/N POV

"you're going to a public school whether you like it or not, y/n." father said.

"but whyyy, i enjoy not waking up at 5am for 5 days a week and to be in a building with many kids for 8 hours." i whined wanting to bang my head on the table.

"y/n, please sweetie. it's for the best..and plus you need friends you're so lonely." she commented, making my mood even worse.

"oh my gosh. fine. when do i start?" i finally accepted this horrible horrible horrible reality (even though i didn't want to).

"tomorrow!!!" father says all smiley, you can just tell that he's happy that he's getting rid of me.

".... i hate you." i said as i got up and left the house for some fresh air.

i know i'm totally dead for those actions but i don't care, father has gotten worse over the years.

i miss the old father..

"y/n miyahara..." i heard a voice behind me say as i felt a bloodlust aura.

"we're gonna to have a very very very long chat, young lady..." mother said as i turned around to look at her.

"mother... i can explain, i said that to father because—"

"explain what??? girl... i don't care about what you said to your father. if i were you i would say that also but we're talking about your online school grades.."

"oh, my grades.... so about that—"

"no phone for a month." mom interrupted with a blank expression on her face as she sighed in disappointment.

"MOM, PLEASE NO! MOMMY NOT THE PHONE, ANYTHING BUT THE PHONE!" i whined as she went inside the house as i chased after her.

1 HOUR LATER

"and that's why you should let me keep my phone, other electronics, and unground me!" i said as i finished my powerpoint i made as my mom looked blankly at me from the couch.

"sweetie, saying 'give me my electronics back and unground me please because i'm your favorite in this whole house' isn't very good persuading..." mom said very dissatisfied.

"mom, it took me a whole hour to do that..." i said whining with puppy dog eyes.

"it took you an hour to write down 17 words..." she said with a shocked faced mixed with disappointment.

"yeah...??"

"yeah you're not making it that far into public school."

i sighed and walked upstairs to take my almost daily 9 hour nap... and then next thing i know it's the next day and i have to get ready for school.

i woke up at 5am and did my daily morning routine and put on the uniform, i did a little bit of my makeup , fixed my hair , and stood in front of the mirror checking myself out for at least 20 minutes.

"Y/N HURRY UP AND COME DOWN HERE!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" father yelled from down stairs.

"COMING!!!" i yelled back.

i ran down the stairs and realized i was basically already late and grabbed the pancakes and stuffed it into my mouth.

my father watched in disgust and commented on how i have to be proper and need to watch out for this behavior but i didn't care.

i ran out the door and ran to school.

and then finally i stepped foot on the school property as i looked up at it in amazement.