𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊! 2

↳ Y/N POV

Y/N POV

i've been secretly waiting on tadano this whole period, i guess he fell asleep?

im extremely tired from doing all these squats and running back and forth across the gym.

'💡'

i have an idea!! i'll just sneak out the gym, i chuckle silently to myself and slowly slip out the gym towards the classrooms.

there we go! already almost at the classrooms!-

i knocked into someone and i fell on the floor.

"oof" i say as i landed on the floor, "are you okay..." i trail off at my words as i notice it was komi.

i immediately stand up and pull komi up, the tension in the air is awkward.. did tadano say something to upset her?

as it was getting more silent i sweat dropped, this was way too awkward for me.

watching tadano become even more nervous beyond human understanding i just decided to say something.

"oh! tadano! there you are! i was looking for you at gym..but i see you're busy so i guess i'll just leave!" i smile at him and walk towards him.

"and good luck with komi, i see you've got the hoots for her already, i mean who isn't in love with her yet?" i whisper in his ear as his face was a little red at the teasing.

i walk away from him and leave the classroom, "bye komi! i'll catch up with you later, yeah?"

i quickly go and change into my school uniform and leave the school, i've got rehearsals for the music festival with all other sorts of other celebrities! i'm so excited!

i pull out my phone and text my manager that i'm on the way.

—————————

a/n: a little awkward since i haven't updated in 150 days! wow! sorry for the short chapter by the way! i'll try to update more!