𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊!

a/n; i saw somebody add this to "maybe probably not tho" so i came back just bc i felt a lil insulted. (i totally understand tho 😭)
(also if you saw me delete chapter 5 because i wanted to start from episode 1, you didn't see that)

the whole class was staring at us, i turned my head to notice an average looking guy sighing and turning his head towards the purple headed girl and his eyes widened

the whole class was staring at us, i turned my head to notice an average looking guy sighing and turning his head towards the purple headed girl and his eyes widened. the other kids from even the other classes came to see me... or maybe her.

the average lookin' kid turned around to hear the kids talking.

"woah so nice"

"she smells nice"

i ignore the comments, i really can't tell if they're talking about me or her.

"we have an idol at our school"

"and a beauty, she should be a model"

"two beauties in one classroom, awesome!"

the kid next to her seemed really flustered to be sitting next to her before cowering down in his seat, noticing the glares towards him from the male classmates.

"if he were gone, that would be my seat."

"tadano..."

his name must be tadano then, i'll make sure to talk to him later on.

————————

"introduce yourself."

a green hair girl with glasses sudden bursted up and started stuttering, blushing.

"i'm agari! n-nice to m-m-meet..."

she seemed to have trouble with the attention on her.

a girl started laughing at her, "agari, take it easy!"

everyone started laughing at her and clapping.

"next" said the teacher clearly bored.

the popular purple haired girl stood up next.

the room instantly went quiet, almost everyone staring at her blushing.

one guy even pulled out a whole mic just to hear her better.

but she stayed silent, and after a minute she stepped up to the board.

her presence alone seemed to make the whole class blush, even the teacher.

she wrote down her name on the board.

shoko komi

i smiled at her name, it's a cute name.

the whole class started celebrating as she walked back to her seat

there was confetti everywhere, everyone was yelling at the joy of knowing her name.

"next" said the teacher immediately back bored

i stood up, everyone once again went silent.

"i'm l/n y/n nice to meet you everyone." i smiled at them and sat back into my seat.

the reaction was the same just as before.

confetti everywhere, screaming, and blushing.

"next" said the teacher not impressed.

"here." the average kid got up

"i'm hitohito tadano. let's have a great year! my specialty is reading the room. just kidding." tadano smiled

"tsk"
"huh?"
"he's not reading the room clearly" the class said, negativity filling the room.

"next."

tadano sat down clearly shocked.

————————

"listen, write this down if you tend to forget what to bring. first, gym clothes. make sure you write your name on them. on your gum shoes too, before you forget." the teacher blabbered.

i turned to look at my seat mate, komi, she looked really pretty. i leaned on my desk to see tadano and he seemed to be admiring her.

i cheekily smiled, noting to tease him for it when i get ready to talk to him later on today.

i leaned back and started to write down what the teacher said, trying my best to ignore the fact that a flying compass clearly trying to take out tadano's finger just flew by, and komi shaking a lot next to me.

after a while i turned to see what was going on, and i think i just walked in on them having a moment.

they were just staring at each other....

before tadano turned around, putting his hand on his cheek and pretend he didn't see.

that didn't stop the fact that komi was still shaking a lot.

————

"bow!"

"next class is in the gym."

we all stood up and bowed and walk out the door.

i finished packing and went to talk to tadano.

"hi tadano! i'm y/n, how's your first day going?" i asked him smiling.

he turned to look at me and blushed, "ehm, it's going okay."

the rooms energy shifted a lot, the energy is negative now, i feel like it was a mistake to talk to him in front of the class considering the fact somebody threw a whole compass at his finger.

"right, uhm, i'll just talk to you in gym maybe? the energy in the room doesn't feel right, and also i sense the komi fans getting ready to strike for her attention." i said before leaving the classroom.

"KOMIIII" i heard down the hallway on the way to gym. i knew it.