9. My Possession

Theo's POV

Ever since our kiss yesterday, Savannah has avoided me in every way possible. I understand it's because Adam is her brother, I don't blame her I felt guilty too but it felt so right in the moment.

I should've stopped myself yesterday but with her, I become a different person. I can't control myself. I tried to let her go before anything happened but she took too long to walk out of my room. So I stopped her but whilst doing that I was restraining myself, I only gave her a half kiss. She basically made the first move. Then Savannah tried to back away but she couldn't, neither could I. 

She can't avoid me anymore though because it's Saturday and my cousins are coming over for dinner. Everything needs to be good when they come over. I want to give a good impression, I haven't seen my family in a long time.

I had to cancel all of my tutor appointments because family is more important. I can't believe Savannah didn't know I was a tutor. I mean, I know I didn't actually say I was one but come on, it doesn't take that long to guess it. I reckon she still wouldn't have known if she didn't ask about Katie.

Katie is highly clever so I'm confused at why she wants a tutor but I shouldn't be complaining, it's more money for me. I should try and hook her up with Adam, but I need to stay professional with my clients so I don't know how I'm going to do that. I'll find a way.

I cooked some Asian food and ordered the dishes I failed to cook. I set them out on the table and cover them so they stay warm. I've only got 3 cousins coming over and they're teenagers to adults so it's not really a formal thing. But I still expect the others to dress well.

I step into Adam's room, look at what he's wearing and give him an approving look. "Looks good." He's never had a bad taste for clothes.

I head towards Matt's room, I don't know what shit he'll be wearing. I find him sitting on his bed changed, looks like he does have some style after all.

Matt laughs. "Really? You're checking to see what I'm wearing?"

"Just making sure you don't look like a mess." I smile back.

I run back downstairs and step into the living room, Savannah is sat on the sofa, wearing a collared white shirt dress and her hair is up in a bun. She looks smart and sexy. She's showing a bit of leg and a bit of cleavage, not in a slutty way, in a seductive way. I nod my head. "Not bad."

She smirks and mimics me from yesterday. "Like what you see?"

"Somebody's confident. Why are you not avoiding me now?"

Savannah raises her brows. "You don't look that bad yourself." She dodges the question.

"I don't look that bad anytime but you wouldn't know because you're too busy avoiding me."

"You look bad sometimes." Now she's lying to avoid the question.

"If you stop avoiding me then you'll see that I never look bad."

"I'm not avoiding you now though."

"And you said yourself I don't look bad."

"Today is one day and I said some days."

I lean close to her so my face is level with hers. "Maybe you just need a closer look some days." Her eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes, in a second. Which makes me smirk. "Not so confident now, are you?" I pull away walking into the other room. It's entertaining when I leave Savannah at a loss for words.

The doorbell rings, I dash for the door and wait until everyone goes into the living room and then open it. There are my 3 cousins that I haven't seen in years, the only memory I have of them is when we were younger. Liam, 25, Ava, 14, and Callum, 18. All of them looking their best. I hug them all and lead them into the living room.