Chapter 1: In the Dark Pinewood

First time dipping my toes into the waters of Wattpad by cross-posting some of my stuff over from AO3. I'm unfamiliar with how this platform works--the tagging in particular, so apologies if I've muffed that up. Also not sure how spicy this site allow smut to be, so hey, it might all just get baleeted 🙃. If there's anyone reading this, enjoy while it lasts!

BTW the piss stuff is only in the second chapter so you're fine to read the first one if you want to avoid it.

There's a Spotify playlist for this fic in the external link :)

Character refs for those who want them (skip if you'd rather visualise the characters yourself):

Ash

Rowan

Rowan

The man leapt onto the roof of the schoolbus, roaring and ripping open his white business shirt as the muscles of his chest and arms bulged and sprouted fur, his fingers lengthened and sharpened into claws, his handsome, chiselled face distorted into a snarling muzzle and his grey slacks burst open at the knees and thighs and crotch. The helicopter coasted down, firing on him, but he crunched the bullets between his fangs, snapping them out of the air like flies. Tensing his massive haunches, eyes glowing red, he bounded up the side of a nearby skyscraper, every window in the building shattering under one blow from his huge swinging cock. Launching himself into the air as the helicopter whirred by, he caught the spinning blades in one massive claw, folding them together like a Zipangese fan, and used it to spin the chopper over his head like a sling. Black-armoured goons spilled from inside, their screams of fear drowned out as the Prime Alpha howled and ejaculated in triumph. Below him the crowd of hostages knelt to pay homage with hands outstretched and mouths open in awe, gratefully receiving his gooey virile sperm all over their upturned faces. In the wombship throbbing above the city the vile Omegara whimpered and clutched her tits, quivering cuntishly, while in the street below, Alphaman's smaller, weaker sidekick, Betaboy, who had yet again failed to do anything remotely useful, bent over with a sigh, tears already forming in his eyes as his self-lubing supersuit prepped his much-abused asshole.